Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6th Edition Rumours
Post 'em here.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
nothing about that i have heard of as they would have warned about it on white dwarf. if it does i am gonna be so anoyed having to buy all the new rulebook and stuff.

the good thing is dan won't be a guru anymore for 40k and we might beat him. mwahahaha!
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Expect it next July at the earliest. That's the big new game month, with WFB last summer and Storm of Magic this July.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Rumours i here is that they may go the tournament friendly root to try and capitalise on the american market and veer away from the fluff abit.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_Cust....09.11.pdf
^potential massive hint at release date?
Top secret accross the whole of the july/august at warhammer world smells a bit fishy to me........
Blood bowl Skaven
(23-10-2011, 01:05 PM)manrogue Wrote: http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_Cust....09.11.pdf
^potential massive hint at release date?
Top secret accross the whole of the july/august at warhammer world smells a bit fishy to me........

Yeah, I think that you might have just found the release date for 6th Edition. Smile
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
There is some discussion over on DakkaDakka surrounding a claimed leak of some content pertaining to the 6th edition rules: http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/pos...22519.page

I'll leave you to make your own judgements on the veracity.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Some of the evidence on there is very supportive of it being a "leaked" rule book, just begining to look through it at the moment and spent the last couple of days reading through all the posts on the forum at dakkadakka.
VERY tempted to have a playtest game, as it seems like a massive change to the dynamics of the game, makes it a lot more destructive and shooty than previous edition.
ANd when i say massive i mean 2nd to 3rd edition massive change to rules(for those old enough to remember!).
Blood bowl Skaven
Had a read through this at the weekend and really hope it is a leak of the new rule book. It encourages a balanced army rather than the Spam lists you see with the various rule changes, making standard troop choices better.
Also makes the game start more tactical with the strategem system, much more fun and tactical then a roll off for it!
Its worth a read through at the least if your interested in the possible direction the game can go in. Seems a to well written to be fake, and if is, they should give the guy a job!
Edit - Just been on beastsofwar.com and they have a video guide of the rules that might be worth checking out! (i can't watch it at work, blocked Sad )
Blood bowl Skaven
(16-01-2012, 10:10 AM)manrogue Wrote: Had a read through this at the weekend and really hope it is a leak of the new rule book. It encourages a balanced army rather than the Spam lists you see with the various rule changes, making standard troop choices better.
Also makes the game start more tactical with the strategem system, much more fun and tactical then a roll off for it!
Its worth a read through at the least if your interested in the possible direction the game can go in. Seems a to well written to be fake, and if is, they should give the guy a job!
Edit - Just been on beastsofwar.com and they have a video guide of the rules that might be worth checking out! (i can't watch it at work, blocked Sad )

You're getting my hopes up here Vince, be careful :p Heh.

Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)