Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6th Edition Rumours
Total Wargamer just tweeted that they have pre-orders up too - just digging out a link but they were moving their website to a new server today and I think they're still having problems.

EDIT: when the site is working again the pre-orders should be at: http://www.totalwargamer.co.uk/warhammer...rders.html
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Wayland have got all the stuff up on pre-order as well, rulebook is £35 from them. would like to see how much it is on TWG before i buy....
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(21-06-2012, 08:21 PM)manrogue Wrote: Wayland have got all the stuff up on pre-order as well, rulebook is £35 from them. would like to see how much it is on TWG before i buy....

*cough* Tongue

Can you see the Total Wargamer site at all Vince? Apparently some can, but some can't, so it sounds like a DNS issue.
(21-06-2012, 08:44 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(21-06-2012, 08:21 PM)manrogue Wrote: Wayland have got all the stuff up on pre-order as well, rulebook is £35 from them. would like to see how much it is on TWG before i buy....

*cough* Tongue

Can you see the Total Wargamer site at all Vince? Apparently some can, but some can't, so it sounds like a DNS issue.

Oops, missed that!
Nope can't get the site at all. Sad
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(21-06-2012, 08:49 PM)manrogue Wrote: Nope can't get the site at all. Sad

TW reckon the update was complete 16 hours ago, but I can't see it either Sad

link works fine now. £33.75 from twg
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(21-06-2012, 07:15 PM)Stuart Wrote: Total Wargamer just tweeted that they have pre-orders up too - just digging out a link but they were moving their website to a new server today and I think they're still having problems.

EDIT: when the site is working again the pre-orders should be at: http://www.totalwargamer.co.uk/warhammer...rders.html

I can go to the pre-order page but when you click on their home page it sends you to a default web page about servers...
(21-06-2012, 09:24 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: link works fine now. £33.75 from twg

Cheers Chris - with a bit of postage (£1.99 is the minimum if memory serves) on top that seems comparible to Wayland.

(21-06-2012, 09:57 PM)Zeewulf Wrote: I can go to the pre-order page but when you click on their home page it sends you to a default web page about servers...

Same here with the home page (just goes to a Plesk control panel for me) but I still can't see the pre-order page either Sad
(21-06-2012, 10:02 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(21-06-2012, 09:24 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: link works fine now. £33.75 from twg

Cheers Chris - with a bit of postage (£1.99 is the minimum if memory serves) on top that seems comparible to Wayland.

(21-06-2012, 09:57 PM)Zeewulf Wrote: I can go to the pre-order page but when you click on their home page it sends you to a default web page about servers...

Same here with the home page (just goes to a Plesk control panel for me) but I still can't see the pre-order page either Sad

Ok solved the problem. You need to clear all your cookies and then the home page works again. Use CCleaner.

Some prices are cheaper at Wayland, example is the Eldar Battleforce is £4 cheaper at Wayland than TWG.
(21-06-2012, 10:07 PM)Zeewulf Wrote: Ok solved the problem. You need to clear all your cookies and then the home page works again.

Tried that, clearing the cache and flushing DNS but still nothing - I'm cursed Sad

Might just be that my ISP's DNS servers haven't updated yet.