Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6th Edition Rumours
Well I've ordered from TotalWargamer, they delivered the Necron Scythes on the day of release when I preordered and I was impressed, and I'm hoping that the same will happen for the book...
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(25-06-2012, 01:26 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Well I've ordered from TotalWargamer, they delivered the Necron Scythes on the day of release when I preordered and I was impressed, and I'm hoping that the same will happen for the book...

Hope your right as I've now also pre-ordered it online. :-) No pressure like....
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(25-06-2012, 03:10 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(25-06-2012, 01:26 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Well I've ordered from TotalWargamer, they delivered the Necron Scythes on the day of release when I preordered and I was impressed, and I'm hoping that the same will happen for the book...

Hope your right as I've now also pre-ordered it online. :-) No pressure like....

Looks like I've booked the trend and have gone to Wayland, they replied to my email within 30mins and have updated me twice so far on my order. While total wargamer are yet to reply to my email I sent on Saturday... Undecided but the proof is in the delivery. Big Grin

I ordered mine through GW, so erm...........
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(25-06-2012, 08:08 PM)Embolden Wrote:
(25-06-2012, 03:10 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:

Looks like I've booked the trend and have gone to Wayland, they replied to my email within 30mins and have updated me twice so far on my order. While total wargamer are yet to reply to my email I sent on Saturday... Undecided but the proof is in the delivery. Big Grin

Yeah they're usually behind on emails.

Magic the Gathering

I can totally understand! I bet they're going mental at the moment, I was just massively impressed by Wayland so chose them, even though is was about £3 more, I just trusted there response and rough lead date of Saturday/Monday at the latest. They're due the rules Wed/Thur and will dispatch ASAP and that ALL there packing staff and been dedicated to dispatching the new rules set for a couple of days just to clear the back log and trying not to delay any rulebooks being delivered.

Initial Total Wargamer review of the rulebook: http://www.totalwargamer.co.uk/blog/?p=1577
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Was there yesterday. Quite a funny story about them receiving 50 copies of 5th ed.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
. . . LOL
Magic the Gathering

Look what arrived from Total Wargamer this morning - ordered on Wednesday night Smile

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."