Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
500 Pt escalation Campaign
As you may have noticed, I have created sub threads for everyone's teams and also added everyone forum handle next to their name to allow easy access to contacting them. Much was more of a pain to do than i thought it would be lol.

Also-
.docx   Summary.docx (Size: 25.45 KB / Downloads: 289)
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Just a quick question: Do the restrictions such as the max of 2 dedicated transports apply at all points levels? I usually run 3-4 rhinos at higher points levels, but if it's max of 2 I'll have to come up with something else.
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
(08-03-2015, 10:23 PM)Agent0range Wrote: Just a quick question: Do the restrictions such as the max of 2 dedicated transports apply at all points levels? I usually run 3-4 rhinos at higher points levels, but if it's max of 2 I'll have to come up with something else.

Yes, only two of each dedicated transport.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Are fortifications allowed ?
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Yep, but just remember no AV14 till 1250 pts. : )
Blood bowl Skaven
So after looking at results and tallying up, Team Twilight love story won all the initial round 1 games (clean sweep of 4 wins), Taudar had 1 win and Emo had 2 wins.
Taudar had a clean sweep on the second games (only 2 of them, was able to make it unfortunately), with emo with 3 wins and twilight claiming two wins.
I'll work out how to progress the story and do the map next Tuesday as we ran out of time. Smile
Blood bowl Skaven
Cheers Vince, enjoyed it despite catastrophic failure against Matt's Imperial guard 1st game. The succubus redeemed herself by taking the scalp of Peachy's Space Marine Captain in the second game though Smile

Thanks for picking up the crusade of fire book for me - will grab it off you next week.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Thanks for doing this Vince, yeah it was really fun. Can't wait for next week.

It's really refreshing to be playing such small, tactical games of 40k, where a single lasgun shot might make all the difference. I found that morale checks play a much bigger part as well (the Succubus fleeing Wink).

Go Team Emo! (Though with the number of DA players we should really be Team Caliban.)
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
How many points do we get to escalate with?
Winning and losing 1.
Hey there, can I be added onto this.
Thanks
Arif
X-wing: any side
Bolt action: 8ths armoured US division
work-in-progress, 7th british armoured division (desert rats) early war
Infinity: Work-in-progress, neoterran capitaline army