Poll: Which Of The Following Would You Prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tournament
0%
0 0%
League
87.50%
7 87.50%
Campaign
12.50%
1 12.50%
Oher (Please comment below)
0%
0 0%
Not Interested
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interested In A Tournament/League?
Any more thoughts on this guys?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Definitely. Been talking about the rules etc for this each week so that they're fair for all.

Looking at a September or late August start, giving time for Tom, his dad etc to build up a force if they'd like to join in.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
No worries. There hadn't been an update in a while, I thought you two had been too involved with Infinity, and it had been pushed to the back of your mind.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Infinity is just a nice side game we can play, it just happens to be very enjoyable and we're trying to figure out our forces for what we'll be painting for the ballad. Warmahordes is still our first and foremost game, we just want to be sure people have had enough time to get their forces and get comfortable with the rules
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(28-07-2011, 02:06 PM)Gareth Wrote: No worries. There hadn't been an update in a while, I thought you two had been too involved with Infinity, and it had been pushed to the back of your mind.

Heh don't worry, WarmaHordes is still our first love, Infinity is simply a mistress Wink
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
ye i will probably have 25pts quite quickly.
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
So, if I have this right, each player will have a 35 point (max) pool of models which they declare at the start of the league, of which they can field 25 points in any one game?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
We'll be doing open lists so the games are 25pts and you can modify your list as you go. This is due to so many new players who if stuck with a set list may not be able to enjoy it if they find their list doesn't work.

It will be Factoin locked and you pick 3 Warcasters/Warlocks as a pool to pick from but the rest of the list can change. I'll get a full rules thread up this evening to clarify everything.
Right-o, I think I've settled on 3 warcasters, but it will be handy to be able to tweak some of the other units as I go along.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Doing it this way is a lot better also because of how each warcaster plays differently and work better with different models. For example the two warcasters I like to use ate Irusk and butcher, butcher works well with a couple of barracks and melee units whereas Irusk works better with only one or two jacks and lots of infantry. Being able to change your list for each warcaster means you can play to their strengths rather than being stuck with a set list that doesn't have any synergy
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus