Poll: Which Of The Following Would You Prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tournament
0%
0 0%
League
87.50%
7 87.50%
Campaign
12.50%
1 12.50%
Oher (Please comment below)
0%
0 0%
Not Interested
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interested In A Tournament/League?
is it too late for begrinners to start this just orderd all my models after reading the rule/fraction books from cover to cover so while i dnt have pratical expeirnce i do have the theory side behind plus kromac's looking hungry for some casters
You should be fine, nothing has started, and the rules 'pack,' hasn't been published yet. Good to see this proving to be very popular.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
The more the merrier Alan. It might be worth trying to grab a game next week to get as much practice as possible before the league kicks off.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(17-08-2011, 01:31 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: is it too late for begrinners to start this just orderd all my models after reading the rule/fraction books from cover to cover so while i dnt have pratical expeirnce i do have the theory side behind plus kromac's looking hungry for some casters

We'd love you to join in! Official sign up hasn't started yet so don't worry and the league is there for beginners such as yourself to get some games in and have that vital experience. More information will be posted up soon.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)