Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7th edition lists
I think my list for eternal war, battle forged, 1 detachment, 1850pt games will be... Spiritseer with spiritstones,
5 wraithguard in wave serpent with scatter laser and holofields,
2x5 avengers in serpents with scatter lasers and shuriken cannons,
3 jetbikes,
5 fire dragons, exarch with fast shot in serpent with scatter laser and holofields
6 warp spiders,
2 wraithknights, 1 with sun cannon,
3 shadow weavers

comes to 1830.. So can tweak as needed I'm thinking more shuriken cannons or another warp spider or spirit stones on the dragon/guard serpents... Choices choices Wink

Loving the lists as well by the way!! Should be interesting to see how things develop!

Drop the shadow weavers for another suncannon? Not that i know if shadow weavers are any good lol
I wonna give them ago, sniping ics looks easy now and they do it well! 3 barrage 48" str6/7 blast for 90pts

Ended up running this against Vince:

Iyanden Eldar

Autarch - Jetbike, Banshee Mask, Scorpions Chainsword, Celestial Lance (replacing Shuriken Pistol) - 123pts
Jetbikes - 51pts
5 Dire Avengers in Wave Serpent - Twin Linked Scatter Laser - 185pts
5 Dire Avengers in Wave Serpent - Twin Linked Scatter Laser - 185pts
5 Dire Avengers in Wave Serpent - Twin Linked Scatter Laser, Holofields - 200pts
6 Swooping Hawks - Exarch, Hawks Talon - 111pts
5 Warp Spiders - 95pts
5 Shining Spears - Exarch, Hit and Run, Star Lance - 160pts
2 War Walkers - 4 Bright Lances - 140pts
Wraithknight - Sun Cannon, Scattershield, Scatter Laser - 300pts (Warlord)
Wraithknight - Sun Cannon, Scattershield, Scatter Laser - 300pts
Total - 1850pts

A big change in my thinking, I'm taking units I want to run, not whats considered the best, I've ALWAYS wanted to run Shining Spears, so thought why not, love my Wraithknights, I've always been a fan of Autarch's and liked the Celestial Lance but wasn't sure how best to deliver it and now I think I've found away combining the both!