Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kill team Campaign sign up and rules
Can I join? I remember playing a few games of kill team back in 3rd edition and it was a lot of fun.

Not played this edition of 40K at all though so I might be on a bit of a learning curve.

I'll be using my Dark Eldar.

(04-04-2014, 07:47 AM)manrogue Wrote: No problem Alan, added in. Smile

Just so people know, you can arrange to play you first round fixtures anytime now. 2 Missions a night, first being a simple skirmish as noted, second the modified version of sabotage.

Looking for one more guy to join the Xenos/Forces of Disorder side to even up the teams if anyone interested?

No worries if not, i will work something out. Smile
just putting it here so people know after next week (8th apiril) I'm spending the next 3 weeks doing night shifts putting out delivery at work so I need to leave club at 9 pm to get home get changed and get to work for 10 pm (for a 5-8 hour shift depending on how big the delivery is). so who ever I end up playing needs to be able to get there for 7 so we have the 2 hours to play.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(04-04-2014, 05:34 PM)will Wrote: Can I join? I remember playing a few games of kill team back in 3rd edition and it was a lot of fun.

Not played this edition of 40K at all though so I might be on a bit of a learning curve.

I'll be using my Dark Eldar.

(04-04-2014, 07:47 AM)manrogue Wrote: No problem Alan, added in. Smile

Just so people know, you can arrange to play you first round fixtures anytime now. 2 Missions a night, first being a simple skirmish as noted, second the modified version of sabotage.

Looking for one more guy to join the Xenos/Forces of Disorder side to even up the teams if anyone interested?

No worries if not, i will work something out. Smile

Good stuff, cheers and welcome along Will, Back to even teams, will put you against Alan in the first round. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(27-03-2014, 11:06 PM)manrogue Wrote:
(27-03-2014, 06:56 PM)Embolden Wrote: I'm in (for as long as I can)

My list:

Warlock, Jetbike, Meltabomb - 55
Jetbike - 17
Jetbike - 17
Jetbike - 17
Warp Spider - 19
Swooping Hawk - 15
War Walker - 2 Star Cannons - 55
War Walker - 2 Star Cannons - 55

Hope this is legal - I don't have the core rules... so this might change
Almost, highlighted are all specials, you can only have 0-3 specials so one to many.

Hey mate, just seen this Tongue

The Eldar get 5 specials, not 3 like the the meer mortals that walk among us as our "allies"

My list will be changing though :p

(04-04-2014, 10:19 PM)manrogue Wrote: Good stuff, cheers and welcome along Will, Back to even teams, will put you against Alan in the first round. Smile

Brilliant I will send him a message and arrange for my dark elder to "assist" his guard in whatever it is they are doing on this planet. In exchange for "payment" of course. There will be no stabbing/shooting in the back, torture, soul eating or using of guardsmen as playthings. The Dark Eldar are here only to help....

Whats that? Oh I always cross my fingers behind my back when I'm being honest.

Will put a list up soon as I've some up with it :-D
Right, after lots and lots of tinkering... here is my amended list ready to take on Sam tonight if we have time...

Shining Spear Exarch – Star Lance, Hit & Run, Plasma Grenade, Runes of Deception, Runes of Wrath, Armour of Isha – 97 (hits like a train!)
Ranger – 12
Ranger – 12
Ranger – 12
Swooping Hawk – Skyburst Grenade – 17
War Walker – Star Cannon x2 - 55
War Walker – Star Cannon x2 - 55

After a couple of practice games, here is my final list for the campaign -

Leader -

Wolf Guard Pack Leader - 40pts
Wolf Claw / Storm Bolter / Terminator Armour

Special -

Wolf Guard - 58pts
Power Sword / Storm Bolter / Cyclone Missile Launcher / Terminator Armour

Lone Wolf - 40pts
Power Axe / Storm Bolter / Terminator Armour

Core -

Grey Hunter - 20pts
Flamer

Grey Hunter - 15pts

Grey Hunter - 15pts

Grey Hunter - 15pts

Grey Hunter - 15pts

Grey Hunter - 15pts

Grey Hunter - 15pts

Total - 248pts
40k - Orks
Is there an official start date for the campaign, or is it whenever the people matched up can start?
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
Think it has started now, so just arrange your match up when you can.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I've changed my list slightly after play testing. Updated on page 3.
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos