Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kill team Campaign sign up and rules
Seems to be enough interest to run this, it will be using the Heralds of ruin fan rules, everything that is needed is on there.

Using the army list on that site, pick a 250pt kill team. Looking to kick this off towards the end of April. We should be able to squeeze two games in a night, which i will give out before the night on here and a follow up mission depending on results of the first.

This will be narrative driven, working towards a endgame scenario (i already have a few ideas in my head Wink ) over the course of a few months.

I will be adding in some house rules from feedback on the facebook group which will be detailed below and added to depending on what crops up during the campaign.

Signed up -
Xenos/forces of corruption
Rob - Eldar
Vince - Tau
Joe - Eldar
Sam - Chaos space marines
Terry - Dark eldar
Gaz - Tyranids
Will - Dark eldar

Forces of Imperium
Ben - Inquisition
Chris - Dark angels
Kev - Salamanders (space marines codex)
Dave - Sisters of Battle
Dan - Space wolves
Nick - Space marines
Alan - Imperial Guard

House rules

A models toughness can be increased by a max of 1 from starting stats. Why? Toughness rules supreme in Kill team, and having a T7 Iridium crisis suit jumping around that small arms fire can't touch will quickly spoil the fun for everyone. If you roll this for a model that has already received a Toughness upgrade re-roll the result.

more will be added as they pop up

First round match ups (tried to match up new guys with new guys, while keeping apart some match ups for further in the campaign)-
Rob - Eldar vs Chris - Dark angels
Vince - Tau vs Dave - Sisters of Battle
Joe - Eldar vs Kev - Salamanders (space marines codex)
Sam - Chaos space marines vs Nick - Space marines
Terry - Dark eldar vs Ben - Inquisition
Gaz - Tyranids vs Dan - Space wolves
Will - Dark eldar vs Alan - Imperial Guard
Campaign map

40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I'll throw my name out.

My inquisition will take the field.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Sounds cool, sign me up! Dark Angels.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Put my name up as well, playing as Eldar.
My salamanders are in
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
Bit of fluff to explain why the Tau are on the planet-

Feel free to steal the image and write some fluff up for your own force if you fancy. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
The Dark Angels strike cruiser 'Lion's Claw' has just arrived in the sector, ostensibly to lend a hand to Imperial forces engaged in the Damocles gulf crusade. Unknown to any others, they are also chasing rumours of a rumour of a possible sighting of one of the fallen in the Armstrong nebula by one of their agents. A small team has been despatched to planet Thesaca to scout out the area and possibly uncover any further details, before the trail goes cold.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Farseer Alinar stood in his observatory on the 'Isha's Vision', their warhost's void Stalker vessel, in quiet contemplation, runes were spinning all around him and the Eldar in question had a certain, peaceful look as the lights from the runes reflected off the dome and into the stars and inky black of space. The Eldars own light blue eyes stared at a single star, the runes had guided them here, so far from their home territory of Uthwe all for what? Fortunately for him, nobody tended to visit his observatory, which allowed him a certain amount of contemplation.

His engagement with the Tau of this sector was fresh, he'd drawn their attention to this area of space, that much was for certain and despite their hails of 'greater good' and 'alliance' he didn't fully trust them. When he had first faced them on the battlefield, the runes had been... undecided upon them. From Fortune to Horror, the two runes ran around in circles and from the goading of the Farseer's small detachment against them, he saw why. Which is more then can be said for another force sent out by one of his comrades in conjunction with another raider, wiped out by Orks with not a single spirit stone to be found.

As his eyes caught one rune, hovering where a single star was shining through his observatory... the Eldar walked over, his robes flowing as he stared at it before calmly and with some thought as his hand placed against the star and gently communicating with a ranger on the ship, the name appearing with but a single thought 'Thesaca' as he moved away again the runes were cast again three symbols forming in a simple manner about the planet's fate.

Drain, Quick, Doom.

The Farseer stood there for a good while before he finally moved towards a small link to the ship's circuit, his mind reaching out to the psychic imprint of the Autarch and quietly making conversation as Alinar spotted a small little spider, moving across the link... a calm, almost interested smile forming as he did so which only got an emotional wave of... exasperation. The Vessel sleekly changing course as the Farseer returned to stare at the runes to work out their meaning.
The inquisition are here because no one expects them to be.

(i'll write something more later)
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Sign me up - Sisters

The Battle-Sisters of the Order of Our Martyred Lady, a sect of the Adepta Sororitas' Orders Militant, better known in the Imperium as the Sisters of Battle, arrived and established a base on Thesaca under the command of Canoness Selena. They had come to Thesaca to cleanse the star system of every last xeno and heretic, even if such a task led to conflict with the other servants of the Emperor already within the system.

Celestian Superior

8x Battle Sisters + Boltgun
2x Battle Sisters + Heavy Flamer

2x Seraphim + Hand Flamers
1x Seraphim + Bolt Pistols

1x Ministorum Priest + Shotgun
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance