Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kill team Campaign sign up and rules
Sounds good Vince, looks like I have an inquisitor on my tail as well. Thesaca - an abandoned forgeworld, sounds like there are many ruins that an inquisitor could get lost in...

(By the way Ben, Nathaniel is a librarian rogue psyker, not a captain, loving the fluff though!)

Edit* fixed -Gareth Big Grin
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Quote:(By the way Ben, Nathaniel is a librarian rogue psyker, not a captain, loving the fluff though!)

fixed, cheers!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I'm sensing some interference with my psychic transmissions - maybe a shadow in the warp?!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Well played first game last night, rules are pretty simple. We used a lot of LoS blocking terrain, which meant the games were very tactical.

Joe and Dan never used as much terrain from what i saw, what effect did that have on your game guys?

A weight of fire seems to be a good way to go, not sure on my kill team yet but love the Missileside. Was also impressed with how well my commander did in combat with a Kodachi (counts as power sword).

looking forward to kicking this off now!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Will add, was gutted was not a campaign game as got a BS increase on Crisis suit and Broadside, with the leader crisis suit getting an extra attack.
Blood bowl Skaven
There was a certain lack of terrain, but... game play wise? It certainly made it more interesting to a certain extent. Especially with the mix that was on the board alright and the use of climbing and the difference in the rules

Very close game mind, and thanks to dan for that game and the tips/ help with fine tuning my list afterwards! Definately was fun and can't wait for the campaign to actually start.
Updated first post with Map and first turn match ups, not put any locations of forces yet but will update later.
Blood bowl Skaven
Hey guys, I'm back from the warp! I came down a few times last summer but real life stuff got in the way of the hobby.

Looking to join in on the campaign too, as I love Kill Team games, and I'll be bringing Guard, although not sure about what sort of list to bring just yet.

Real name is Alan by the way.
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
No problem Alan, added in. Smile

Just so people know, you can arrange to play you first round fixtures anytime now. 2 Missions a night, first being a simple skirmish as noted, second the modified version of sabotage.

Looking for one more guy to join the Xenos/Forces of Disorder side to even up the teams if anyone interested?

No worries if not, i will work something out. Smile
Blood bowl Skaven
(04-04-2014, 07:47 AM)manrogue Wrote: No problem Alan, added in. Smile

Just so people know, you can arrange to play you first round fixtures anytime now. 2 Missions a night, first being a simple skirmish as noted, second the modified version of sabotage.

Looking for one more guy to join the Xenos/Forces of Disorder side to even up the teams if anyone interested?

No worries if not, i will work something out. Smile

If Dan doesn't mind switching to DE, I can always drop out Vince. I don't mind either way, seeing as I don't have a clue how to play. I can either learn now, or at another time.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen