Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 11th June 2013
(11-06-2013, 03:07 PM)Angry_Panda Wrote: Sadly I'm not going to be able to get over here this week (or tonight as it's also known!)

Stupid person phoning in sick to work, so having to cover shift. /And spoiling my day off as well!)

Paintng it is for me then Huh

Cheers for letting me know.
thanks for the game nick that was very enjoyable to play, with it coming down to 2 models each side on turn 7.

last weekend my dreadnoughts lost their power fists, this weekend they are getting them back as the missile launchers were useless for 20 points.

i realised after wards you should have done fear checks for the hell drake and Obliterators as they cause fear, but it would not have made much difference as your army is leadership 10 most likely.

also the terminators will be changing marks to make them initiative 5 so i strike before space marines. and the daemon prince will be returning for sure
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Cheers for the game tonight BaalDave. my mass interceptor list isn't a great one for an army that is deep striking and outflanking. was a fun one though, couple of good assaults with challenges etc. I like having my pair of contemptors back.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss