Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 11th June 2013
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Please endeavour to give your opponent as much notice as possible if you find you can't attend after all, preferably by contacting them directly to ensure the message gets through, as that then gives them time to arrange something else.

Provisional Games:
  • Chris & Wakodave - Warhammer 40K league fixture
  • Baaldave & Simanben - Warhammer 40K league fixture
  • Jim & Moogleben - Warhammer 40K
  • Nick '88 & Sam - Warhammer 40K, 1850 pts
  • Gaz & Steve - Blood Bowl league fixture
  • Luke, Tom P & Liam - Warhammer 40K intro
  • Jim & JJ - Battlefleet Gothic
  • Alan & Si - Warhammer Fantasy
Games Sought:
  • Big Rob - Warhammer 40K
  • Stu - SAGA, SBH, Warmachine, Necromunda, Deadzone, whatever...
  • Will (JJ's mate) - Warhammer Fantasy or Battlefleet Gothic
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'm playing Keith at BFG
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
up for a league game of 40k, against any of the following:

luke the squig (luke)
Tom (Big Necron)
Matt (The Count)

if not then a regular game of 40k at 1850pts, or necromunda please

cookie
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
I need to check with Nick but we might be looking for a trial of our doubles list if anyone is interested? 900 points each for the two players on each side, each force must be from different codex. Force organisation is split between the two players.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Matt and Dave u up for it?
Nick

No for two reasons sadly. Firstly the ETC 40k Home Nations is in Belfast in a couple of weeks and dave is playing a Fantasy tournament there, so we have cancelled our Doubles entry.

If anyone wants a free entry to that event then ask....

Secondly I am behind with my league games, so will gladly play whoever wants me!
40K league game vs. Either Luke the Squig or Matt (The Count) please :O)

or big Necron if he is back from his holidays
(29-05-2013, 05:44 PM)The Count Wrote: Nick

No for two reasons sadly. Firstly the ETC 40k Home Nations is in Belfast in a couple of weeks and dave is playing a Fantasy tournament there, so we have cancelled our Doubles entry.

If anyone wants a free entry to that event then ask....

Secondly I am behind with my league games, so will gladly play whoever wants me!

Me and Ben haven't actually paid yet so a free entry would be awesome?
Quote:Me and Ben haven't actually paid yet so a free entry would be awesome?
sadly, we have....yesterday
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Me and mooglemania should be playing 40k this evening
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.