Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nicks hobby log 2013
Shell of land raider done Smile (I think)

[Image: image_zpsb03d4cda.jpg]
Looking great mate.l
liking the stripes!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Thanks guys Smile working on the turrets now
Decided to re paint and base my grey knights, here's the first......

[Image: image_zps12e68af1.jpg]

[Image: image_zps9dfa58d3.jpg]
Wow!

Both the LR and the Strike Marine are awesome mate!

(01-04-2013, 08:53 AM)Embolden Wrote: Wow!

Both the LR and the Strike Marine are awesome mate!

Cheers man Smile
Riiiiight. All of dans hulls are now painted along with 10 (I think) jet bikes! The task is much bigger than I anticipated but I can't give up now! Hopefully the new marine stuff isn't that good (yeah right!) so I don't have much more to buy/paint before BB but somehow I can't see that happening! The minimum I will need is probably 2 stormravens or hunter/stalker things. All I need then is a way to beat Tau riptides and eldar grav tank spam 'cough cough rob' haha

Anyway I will post some pics of dans stuff when I get home (currently in Turkey boiling my tits off) and yeah...... If anyone has a cheap way of beating the meta with the new marine codex that be a biiiiiiiiiiiiig help. Actually will the new marines be the new meta? Hmmmmm interesting Smile
[Image: image_zps40af08ca.jpg]

Here's a long delayed pic of my progress with Dans Dark Eldar army. All of the hull are painted along with the jet bikes. I have done the majority of the warriors too. The rest of the infantry will take a while as unfortunately I have not found a 'quick' way of doing them that I'm happy with! Ill post some more stuff up when I get chance!
First Stormraven finally finished!! Smile only took three attempts :p

[Image: image_zpsb77feae9.jpg]

[Image: image_zps86111208.jpg]

Any thoughts?