Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kickstarter update, Experimental rules!!
Shaltari got a bit of a nerf again. I think nerfing the diamond and the glass is fair enough, glass weapons are now close action making them slightly less effective. Jade frigates might be worth taking now, hitting on 2+. Void gates and corvettes no longer count tonnage for critical locations - fine, this hardly ever came into effect anyway. I will prob still take the diamond but it is less of an auto take now, which I think is a good thing really.

Bombers are a bit more effective as harder to shake off - like this change.

The streamlined rules for sectors etc I quite like, speeds up this aspect of the game and removes some of the randomness that affected it. I like that if you bombard a sector it is worth less points.

Having not played against PHR much, not sure how much of a boost it actually is, guess it remains to be seen.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kickstarter update, Experimental rules!! - by jaqenhgar - 19-03-2017, 08:04 PM