Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kickstarter update, Experimental rules!!
(19-03-2017, 07:01 PM)LukeR Wrote:
(19-03-2017, 06:52 PM)will Wrote: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/haw...ts/1835808

I draw your attention to the experimental rules pdf. What do people think? PHR get a massive boost! (Not sure why)

I like the fact the St Petersburg change. Diamond point increase seems fair as well.

Not sure it needs both the point increase and the crippling particle rule interaction changed, one or the other would seem fair to me.

I have just realised the change to the calibre rule will affect the minos as well. Along with the calypso change PHR battleships are going to be insane!
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kickstarter update, Experimental rules!! - by will - 19-03-2017, 07:10 PM