Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Gloucester MiniCon 2013 - Sunday 27th January - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: The Society (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Other Events (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Gloucester MiniCon 2013 - Sunday 27th January (/showthread.php?tid=747)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Gloucester MiniCon 2013 - Sunday 27th January - Stewedavers - 04-12-2012

Hi Guys,

It's Chris from the Bunker. The event is now fully supported and we have got some cracking things going on. A big part of this event is you guys and gals coming and running some awesome games for us. It really is appreciated and we look forward to seeing you all in January. The tickets are available from the Precinct Omega website and the first 100 bought will get a special event bag with free goodies from our participants.

Cheers again!

Chris @ the Games Bunker

RE: Gloucester MiniCon 2013 - Sunday 27th January - Simian - 05-12-2012

Just ordered my ticket, heard the piece on the Overlords podcast, sounded good. looking forward to heading down for it.

RE: Gloucester MiniCon 2013 - Sunday 27th January - Gareth - 31-12-2012

Does the event have wi-if by any chance. By coincidence GenCon tickets go on sale that Sunday, so I need to by my pass and sort a hotel room out, before the block gets booked up.

RE: Gloucester MiniCon 2013 - Sunday 27th January - Stuart - 04-01-2013

Just a reminder that this is three weeks on Sunday!

RE: Gloucester MiniCon 2013 - Sunday 27th January - Etched Oracle - 09-01-2013

Right, i unfortunately wont be able to attend this now due to work commitments (The other guy is on holiday so there's no cover now).

Is anyone available to run a Warmachine demonstration table? I can supply the board, terrain, models, accessories etc all you need do is teach anyone who is curious!

RE: Gloucester MiniCon 2013 - Sunday 27th January - Stuart - 10-01-2013

Alan - are you still up for running a Warmachine table? There's a Pressganger who attends Cheltenham Warchiefs (Nick) who may be able to help out if necessary.

RE: Gloucester MiniCon 2013 - Sunday 27th January - Stuart - 13-01-2013

It looks like we're not going to be able to host a Warmachine table this year, which leaves us with Infinity (Justin & Vince) and Malifaux (Gaz & another).

Can you chaps confirm that you're still up for this?

RE: Gloucester MiniCon 2013 - Sunday 27th January - Gareth - 13-01-2013

I'm good to go. Simon was asking Amelia, and I hopefully hear this week. If not if Alan fancies helping that's great, and if not I have to ask some other folks.

RE: Gloucester MiniCon 2013 - Sunday 27th January - Stuart - 13-01-2013

Cheers Gaz, that's one table confirmed anyway. Alan can't make it along unfortunately.

Justin & Vince - you chaps still up for the Infinity table?

RE: Gloucester MiniCon 2013 - Sunday 27th January - manrogue - 14-01-2013

Yep, still cool with me. Smile