Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Warhammer world and practice weekend 7th of June - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: Fantasy and Sci-Fi Miniature Gaming (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Warhammer 40K (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Warhammer world and practice weekend 7th of June (/showthread.php?tid=2528)

Pages: 1 2

Warhammer world and practice weekend 7th of June - Embolden - 20-05-2015

Hey all,

So myself and Nick were talking about going to warhammer world one weekend in the near future. Probably a Sunday with the aim of getting 2-3 games in before Cally list submission on 26th of June.

Obviously the more people the better!

Who's up for it! Big Grin

RE: Warhammer world and practice weekend - jaqenhgar - 23-05-2015

So looking forward to this, currently Rob told me we have 5 of us going on the 7th June: Me, Rob, Nick, JJ and Will. Would be nice to get a sixth so we don't have odd numbers.

Also do we need to book tables Rob?

RE: Warhammer world and practice weekend - jjakaalbinoboy - 25-05-2015

(23-05-2015, 10:32 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: So looking forward to this, currently Rob told me we have 5 of us going on the 7th June: Me, Rob, Nick, JJ and Will. Would be nice to get a sixth so we don't have odd numbers.

Also do we need to book tables Rob?

I haven't asked Will yet, unless Rob has?

RE: Warhammer world and practice weekend - Embolden - 26-05-2015

I thought you'd asked Will already JJ? Haha.

I've applied to book 2 tables all day on the 7th.

Someone else will need to book a table or two. Smile

RE: Warhammer world and practice weekend 7th of June - jaqenhgar - 26-05-2015

(26-05-2015, 10:48 AM)Embolden Wrote: I thought you'd asked Will already JJ? Haha.

I've applied to book 2 tables all day on the 7th.

Someone else will need to book a table or two. Smile

Cool, thanks Rob,

So ATM we have 4: JJ, me, Rob and Nick. Will possibly and one other? If we have odd nos. I guess we can just do a 3 player game, although not as good tournament practice would still be fun!

RE: Warhammer world and practice weekend 7th of June - Embolden - 27-05-2015

Yep its looking good!

If we get there asap (opens at 10am closes at 6pm) we can fit in three games if we rush or two leisurely games and a leisurely lunch.

RE: Warhammer world and practice weekend 7th of June - will - 27-05-2015

I've only just seen this. Unfortuantly I cant make this at all due to other commitments :-(

RE: Warhammer world and practice weekend 7th of June - Embolden - 27-05-2015

Hey guys bad news, just been informed the gaming hall is fully booked at whw.. :/

Anyone fancy Sanctuary or do we have another venue?

RE: Warhammer world and practice weekend 7th of June - jjakaalbinoboy - 28-05-2015

(27-05-2015, 10:39 PM)Embolden Wrote: Hey guys bad news, just been informed the gaming hall is fully booked at whw.. :/

Anyone fancy Sanctuary or do we have another venue?

No worries Rob

RE: Warhammer world and practice weekend 7th of June - jaqenhgar - 28-05-2015

Boo! Sad thanks for trying Rob, not sure about Sanctuary, was looking forward to seeing Warhammer world but it will just have to wait till another time.