Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warhammer world and practice weekend 7th of June
Hey all,

So myself and Nick were talking about going to warhammer world one weekend in the near future. Probably a Sunday with the aim of getting 2-3 games in before Cally list submission on 26th of June.

Obviously the more people the better!

Who's up for it! Big Grin

So looking forward to this, currently Rob told me we have 5 of us going on the 7th June: Me, Rob, Nick, JJ and Will. Would be nice to get a sixth so we don't have odd numbers.

Also do we need to book tables Rob?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(23-05-2015, 10:32 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: So looking forward to this, currently Rob told me we have 5 of us going on the 7th June: Me, Rob, Nick, JJ and Will. Would be nice to get a sixth so we don't have odd numbers.

Also do we need to book tables Rob?

I haven't asked Will yet, unless Rob has?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
I thought you'd asked Will already JJ? Haha.

I've applied to book 2 tables all day on the 7th.

Someone else will need to book a table or two. Smile

(26-05-2015, 10:48 AM)Embolden Wrote: I thought you'd asked Will already JJ? Haha.

I've applied to book 2 tables all day on the 7th.

Someone else will need to book a table or two. Smile

Cool, thanks Rob,

So ATM we have 4: JJ, me, Rob and Nick. Will possibly and one other? If we have odd nos. I guess we can just do a 3 player game, although not as good tournament practice would still be fun!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Yep its looking good!

If we get there asap (opens at 10am closes at 6pm) we can fit in three games if we rush or two leisurely games and a leisurely lunch.

I've only just seen this. Unfortuantly I cant make this at all due to other commitments :-(
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Hey guys bad news, just been informed the gaming hall is fully booked at whw.. :/

Anyone fancy Sanctuary or do we have another venue?

(27-05-2015, 10:39 PM)Embolden Wrote: Hey guys bad news, just been informed the gaming hall is fully booked at whw.. :/

Anyone fancy Sanctuary or do we have another venue?

No worries Rob
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Boo! Sad thanks for trying Rob, not sure about Sanctuary, was looking forward to seeing Warhammer world but it will just have to wait till another time.