Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kickstarter Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures
(20-06-2014, 12:28 AM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Fantastic. And this is part of why I've stopped backing minis on KS now.

I wouldn't say I have stopped with Miniature games on KS. I am more wary of what I buy into, and it needs to be something different. Kings of War saw to that, where I have enough money sat in plastic, which is going to be in that state for a good while longer. However RK is a good reason to be careful, particularly when your being promised the world, for very little. RK have over stretched themselves with promises, unlike for example (seeing as I bought in,) Guild Ball, where the stretch goals were not over realistic. The problems with Minis, is that each extra model requires sculpting, tooling, manufacture.

Delays are not uncommon, and RK probably is the worst (I can only really think of Elite: Dangerous, that will be about 12 months behind when it gets done,) but I have a feeling that the rush to stores, is to try and beat the EBay flood. But the whole thing has put me off CMoN and Soda-Pop.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen

Messages In This Thread
RE: Relic knights kickstarter by Sodapop miniatures - by Gareth - 20-06-2014, 09:50 AM