Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16% off at Maelstrom Games until 9th May
Maelstrom Games have extended their 16% off UK RRP offer - it now ends on Monday the 9th of May 2011 at midnight (GMT).

The voucher code is EASTER-2011.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
GW are banning the export of their products to countries outside the EU. I assume it's so they can sting their US and Australasia players with huge prices.

However until the end of May, Maelstrom are offering an 18% discount on all GW items. Voucher code is GW-ROW
I think the voucher applies to everything in their webstore but...

Quote:- not on any Games Workshop Direct items
- and additionally, not on anything within our eBay store.

Might be time to stock up on some Warmachine models methinks.
Hi there,

It's a sad day for us here at Maelstrom Games (www.maelstromgames.co.uk) for we have the unpleasant task of informing all of our Rest of the World customers that Games Workshop will no longer allow us to sell their products to you - but here's an 18% off UK RRP voucher to soften the blow!

GW NO LONGER ALLOWING US TO SELL TO ROW CUSTOMERS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Games Workshop's new Terms and Conditions, which come into force on the 31st of May 2011 restrict the sale - among other things - of all of their products to the European Union, although there are a couple of countries (such as Norway and Switzerland) that are geographically within Europe but not in the EU that we can still sell to.

The full list of countries that we can sell GW products to is as follows:

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom

Obviously this means that all of our faithful Games Workshop customers from the Anglosphere - Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the United States - as well as those from Brazil, Chile, Peru, Russia, Japan and South Korea (apologies for those countries I have missed out) will now miss out on our superb service and cheap prices, but I'm afraid the terms and conditions of our contract with Games Workshop mean that we have to say goodbye.

But it's a cracking goodbye! From today until midnight (GMT) on Monday the 30th of May all of our customers will be able to use a 18% off UK RRP discount voucher code on Games Workshop products only, so you stock up on all of those items you'll need for your Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000 or Lord of the Rings armies - and of course all your paints and brushes!

YOUR GW-GOODBYE VOUCHER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note that this voucher will work on all the items within our webstore, but:

- not on any Games Workshop Direct items
- and additionally, not on anything within our eBay store.

Apart from the above, the voucher will work on pre-orders and, crucially, you'll still earn Moneyback - although tiered discounts are disabled when using a voucher of course.

Your voucher code is: GW-ROW

To use this voucher simply register on the webstore, www.maelstromgames.co.uk (if you haven't already), copy and paste the code into the appropriate field in your basket when you have selected the items you want, press 'REDEEM', and the webstore will do the rest. You are not limited to one purchase and, indeed, we would ask you to recommend us to your friends with this voucher!

Remember though that this voucher will only work on Games Workshop products - specifically, Warhammer Fantasy Battle, Warhammer 40,000, Lord of the Rings, Citadel Hobby and Black Library products.

Phew! That should, at least, soften the blow for you all - and, of course, no other company restricts sales geographically, so you can always grab your Hordes and Warmachine and, of course, BaneLegions products from us!

Happy Ordering!

UNSUBSCRIBE
----------------------------------------------------------
If you feel you have received this e-mail in error or do not wish to be a part of our mailing list, simply visit the Mailing List page at http://www.maelstromgames.co.uk/index.php?act=mai and unsubscribe from there by entering your e-mail address. You will not be mailed again and we would like to apologise for any annoyance we have caused to you by sending this e-mail.

MAELSTROM GAMES
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are many benefits to ordering with us, including:

- A very competitive 10-15% discount from RRP on most items
- The Moneyback loyalty scheme to reward return customers
- Our promise to match any other UK webstore prices
- FREE postage, unless you choose recorded or insured delivery
- Complete online order history
- Up to the minute news on wargaming products
- The ability to pre-order items

MAELSTROM GAMES LTD
contact@maelstromgames.co.uk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matlock Mill, Hamilton Way, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. NG18 5BU. United Kingdom
For online customer service, telephone: (+44) 01623 238 919
For the physical store, telephone: (+44) 01623 629 425
Registered in England and Wales as a Company
Company No.: 4724863
VAT Reg No.: 804 3874 30
Registered Office: 106 Carter Lane, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. NG18 3DH

E-mail is specific GW produce only. If you can get cheaper PP items let me know. Becoming disillusioned with buying GW ATM. Not WFB (or 40k although I havn't played it for a while,) but rather their rediculas price hikes. After dropping 9 Orcs from a box, insistence to charge £25 a box for 10 men because they sit in the special section of an army, and the new Fine Cast price hike, I am becoming lothed to give them more than I need right now. Looks like I will be working through my hobby pile rather than adding it.
(17-05-2011, 07:30 PM)Gareth Wrote: E-mail is specific GW produce only.

You're right - I did think that at first when I received the email last night, but then it states that the code applies to anything in the webstore, but on reading further it does go on to clarify that it only applies to GW items. All a bit confusing really.

Although I have just tried it to be sure Smile

Wondering whether it's worth bolstering my LotR forces a bit more while the offer is on - I can always use a couple more boxes of Warriors of the Last Alliance Wink And I need some more cavalry.