Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New starter set Confirmed
So, after a somewhat frustrating couple of days, I decided that today would be a better day, and then promptly remembered I had to collect this from GW in town...

So now, it's sat at home, and I'm slowly (very slowly) assembling the chaos forces for use.

My opinions, very nice miniatures and quality, even if they will be an absolute swine to transport. Just trying to work that part out now, but that's only teething trouble. When I last had to stick miniatures, they were a lot easier to fit into a standard figure case!

The big question, do I assemble the DA as well? or stick wth my original plan, and try to find someone who wants to trade DA for chaos?

Any offers?
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
(02-09-2012, 12:57 AM)Angry_Panda Wrote: The big question, do I assemble the DA as well? or stick wth my original plan, and try to find someone who wants to trade DA for chaos?

If you do not find any takers, wait until the DA codex is announced. Then look to eBay.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
well i'm still hoping Chris wants to swap. Do want me some more Hellbrutes and Chosen ^_^
Yep, mine is ordered, will let you know when it arrives nick.

If you don't find anyone to swap with angry panda, I will buy the ravening bikes off you for a fair price, trying to make my all ravening army a reality!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Out of interest has anyone had there boxset delivered from Totalwargamer yet?
Not fussed about the waiting as i got it very cheap, just curious.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Mine arrived today, but i have to go pick it up from the Post Office tomorrow
Status changed to dispatched, should get mine tomorrow! Woohoo!
Blood bowl Skaven
Bit of a tangent, but do you remember receiving a confirmation email when you placed your order with Total Wargamer? I can't find one for an order I placed a couple of weeks ago, but the order is there in my account. Wanted to check on progress, but can't seem to get a response via the contact email address or phone number at the moment.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(05-09-2012, 02:36 PM)Stuart Wrote: Bit of a tangent, but do you remember receiving a confirmation email when you placed your order with Total Wargamer? I can't find one for an order I placed a couple of weeks ago, but the order is there in my account. Wanted to check on progress, but can't seem to get a response via the contact email address or phone number at the moment.

No e-mail, just checked status of order on the website. Looking at there facebook, they are being asked a million times when peoples copy of Dark vengence are being dispatched.
So that may be causing the delay in response to your order. Tongue
Blood bowl Skaven
(05-09-2012, 02:58 PM)manrogue Wrote: No e-mail, just checked status of order on the website. Looking at there facebook, they are being asked a million times when peoples copy of Dark vengence are being dispatched.
So that may be causing the delay in response to your order. Tongue

Cheers, good to know that I'm not missing a confirmation email anyway.

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."