Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New starter set Confirmed
I would proberly buy the dark angels side of you nick.
(20-08-2012, 04:09 AM)smallpoxeldar Wrote: I would proberly buy the dark angels side of you nick.

Think i'm swapping them for chris's chaos side if he decides to get the starter. If not will happily resell them over to you.
Rumours abound that this will be £61.50 for the standard edition and £66.50 for the special edition with limited edition Chaplain.
Pricing is excellent i personally think, was expecting to pay a lot more.
With retailer discounts i expect to be able to grab for closer to £50.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(21-08-2012, 03:26 PM)manrogue Wrote: Rumours abound that this will be £61.50 for the standard edition and £66.50 for the special edition with limited edition Chaplain.
Pricing is excellent i personally think, was expecting to pay a lot more.
With retailer discounts i expect to be able to grab for closer to £50.

I'm willing to bet that if you bought everything seperately from GW you are looking at well over £120 worth of models. £50-£60 for that is not to be sniffed at, especially as i plan on swapping my Dark Angels out for more Hellbrutes for super happy fun times.
Now available for pre-order from your favourite local store: http://www.totalwargamer.co.uk/warhammer...eance.html

Quote:The Warhammer 40,000: Dark Vengeance boxed game contains a 1168-page Rulebook, a 48-page Getting Started booklet, Dice, Templates, Range Rulers and almost 50 Citadel miniatures.

The Warhammer 40,000: Dark Vengeance boxed game contains two armies - Dark Angels and Chaos Space Marines. Miniatures included are:

Dark Angels:
1 Dark Angels Company Master
1 Dark Angels Librarian
5 Death Wing Terminators
10 Dark Angel Tactical Marines
3 Ravenwing Bikes
Exclusive to the limited edition: 1 Interrogator Chaplain*

Chaos Space Marines:
1 Chaos Space Marines Lord
6 Chaos Space Marine Chosen
1 Chaos Space Marine Hellbrute
20 Chaos Cultists

*Whilst stocks last - The limited edition will be replaced by the normal version of the boxed game once the limited edition sells out - this is expected to take about 4-5 weeks.

The Warhammer 40,000: Dark Vengeance boxed game is an ideal first purchase for anyone new to playing Warhammer 40,000 or a great way to expand an existing Dark Angel or Chaos Space Marine army.

This item is on pre-order and will ship on release - release date 1st September 2012.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
BAM and it's preordered.
TWG is the cheapest i believe as well, £53 with postage for the limited edition. Just bought mine now. Bargain.
Video of the new models-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG70lTjCZZA
GW trying to cut into KR sales with the custom case for the set? lol
The quality of the models is impressive for the price
Blood bowl Skaven
Update from Total Wargamer: https://twitter.com/TotalWargamer/status...2631153664

Quote:We have sold out of our pre-release allocation of Dark Vengeance, purchases made now will reach customers in the UK mid-week after release.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
At the price i paid, i don't mind waiting a little for my box set. Must have had really limited stock or a lot of pre-orders to run out at 02:12 AM!
Trying hard to resist making a profit off the models from the box set as i only really want mini rulebook, ebay prices are crazy. Expect them to sell at high price for the first couple of months while sets are at premium-

Dark Angels:
1 Dark Angels Company Master £5
1 Dark Angels Librarian £5
5 Death Wing Terminators £17
10 Dark Angel Tactical Marines £12
3 Ravenwing Bikes £12
Exclusive to the limited edition: 1 Interrogator Chaplain* £10
Total DA = £61

Chaos Space Marines:
1 Chaos Space Marines Lord £5
6 Chaos Space Marine Chosen £15
1 Chaos Space Marine Hellbrute £15
20 Chaos Cultists £20
Total Chaos = £55
Total selling price = £116!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Wargames-RoleP...+vengeance
Blood bowl Skaven
I don't mind waiting a little while, seen as i've got 10 Hellions, 10 Warriors, 20 Skeletons and 30 Zombies i want shifted before they arrive