Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New starter set Confirmed
I tried to ring myself to find out the deal with my DV, no response on the phones, thats when i thought about facebooking them and saw the masses of people asking the same question.
Might be worthwhile asking on the Facebook or twitter page as you seem to get a speedy response.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Yeah, I pinged them on Twitter earlier - great minds Wink
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Did not receive a confirmation email, but got my Dv few days ago from Total Wargamer.
(02-09-2012, 12:57 AM)Angry_Panda Wrote: So, after a somewhat frustrating couple of days, I decided that today would be a better day, and then promptly remembered I had to collect this from GW in town...

So now, it's sat at home, and I'm slowly (very slowly) assembling the chaos forces for use.

My opinions, very nice miniatures and quality, even if they will be an absolute swine to transport. Just trying to work that part out now, but that's only teething trouble. When I last had to stick miniatures, they were a lot easier to fit into a standard figure case!

The big question, do I assemble the DA as well? or stick wth my original plan, and try to find someone who wants to trade DA for chaos?

Any offers?

My mate Adam might be interestested in doing this, I'll ask him and let you know.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.