Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deathwatch
could we play this on the 11th?
"It takes a brave man to be a coward in the red army"- Joseph Stalin
(07-09-2012, 07:00 PM)The Red Bear Wrote: could we play this on the 11th?

The 11th is when the first session is planned i think. General run through of the rules and character creation i think is what is planned.
Is it just standard Deathwatch Rules or are any of the add-ons being used ? Also who's created what so far as I'm looking at going either Tactical Marine or possibly Librarian if no-one else has one ?
So far we have an imperial Fist tactical and a Salamander devastator. Using mainly only main book but ill allow chapters from the other books. if you want to use anything else from another book then you'll need to speak to me about it.

As I explained to the guys last week I'm having the group asigned to an Inquisitor who will be roleplayed by someone I've got coming along so the mission structure of Deathwatch will be used less and it'll run more like standard adventure. Squad mode abilities wont be in use for the first few games either to give people a chance to get used to the system and in some cases roleplaying in general before I add in that extra complication.

All you need to bring is a pencil, 2 D10's if you have them (I'll provide if needed) and if you have the deathwatch book that would be useful .
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
I have a Apothecary, not a Tactical marine. Just sayin' Tongue
Wow thats a good start for me keeping track of everything sigh

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
I've printed off 15 double-sided character sheets if you need them and will probably decide on character once everyone else has. As I generally tend to fill gaps in groups when i used to play RPG's. I've only got Deathwatch on PDF at the moment.
(11-09-2012, 12:25 AM)Zeewulf Wrote: I've printed off 15 double-sided character sheets if you need them and will probably decide on character once everyone else has. As I generally tend to fill gaps in groups when i used to play RPG's. I've only got Deathwatch on PDF at the moment.

I have the PDF's but not the books. I have a few of the expansions though. And i'm the same way, i fill in the gaps of a group, i went Apothecary because i didn't want us to risk not having any support characters Tongue
Just a reminder that Nina (the centre manager) said we can make use of the small hall whenever it is empty - that might give you chaps some peace and quiet!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Right guys I think we got most stuff sorted last ight and I'd imagine by now my hurried messy rules explanation is completely gone from your minds today.

First game should be in two weeks, ( tuesday 25th) and then you get the fun of having requistion points to buy extra equipment for your mission but not having the reknown to buy anything nice lol .

Any questions or anyone else wanting to join in post here or mesage me privately. :-)