Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forge world covering the Horus heresy!
Not sure Gaz, although Adam had to phone around to get ours apparently (both the parent and normal tickets) - might be worth giving him a call, very helpful chap. Are the normal tickets no longer available online? If the Solihull store have one left then if you can reserve it I can pop in and pick it up on my way home from work if that helps.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Still available on games workshop website Gaz, when i ordered mine last year turned up in 2 days or so.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
New video, can't watch till i get in though Sad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S0ZaG9xE...ploademail
The stills look ace though, can't wait for this!
Blood bowl Skaven
Brief summary:

First book is called Betrayal and covers the battle on Istvaan III (no story spoilers for anyone who hasn't read at least the first three books in the Horus Heresy series).

Book provides background, rules, scenarios and character/vehicle profiles as an expansion to the core 6th ED 40K rulebook. Very different powers and wargear to the Space Marine Codex.

Going forward the future titles will move beyond just Space Marines to include more of the forces involved.

I'll be picking this up from Games Day hopefully.
(14-09-2012, 02:08 PM)Stuart Wrote: I'll be picking this up from Games Day hopefully.

I will be asking you nicely (note-Begging) to bring it on a Tuesday so i can have a glance. Tongue
Blood bowl Skaven
I accept all major forms of biscuit derived payment Wink
This Space Marine Super heavy is crying for me to buy it-

Demolisher cannon Landraider?

JETBIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blood bowl Skaven
That jetbike is certainly a lot better looking design than the original models, hopefully stays together better as well .
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
Just caught this snippet from Chris Averiss on Facebook:

Quote:It looks like the Heresy is moving forward at full speed, and Forgeword is keen to get all the units in that book out asap, including the characters. Look for the following to be revealed before the holidays:

October - early November: Centurian Shabran Darr (World Eaters) Rampager Squads upgrade kit (World Eaters) Abaddon (Sons of Horus)
The FW guys are very keen on getting this special treatment out for all the featured legions in Betrayal. I don't know the exact order of release for the legions, but DG are supposed to be nearing reveal after the finished Abaddon is ready.

November: Mortarion (Death Guard) Deathshroud (Death Guard) Death Guard upgrade kits for Mk.II - MK.IV (Death Guard) Death Guard upgrade kits for Cataphracti Terminators (Death Guard) Crysos Morturg (Death Guard) Durak Rask (Death Guard) Legion Vindicator

A DG contemptor body is in the works along the lines of the relic body. Pretty much just the same as the relic, but has DG iconography.
Might have just spent my Xmas bonus on the start of a force. 30 Mk 4 Marines will be winging my way. Now all I need is Vince to show me how to play this stupid game.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen