Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campaign Rules/gang rosters
after 2 hard fought fights against the dictators, the Irish brawlers pulled back to deal with their injured, abandoning the slag to the flame crazed crusaders.

Pulling back to the settlements under their control, they manage to recruit 2 new faces into the gang, Fial Gobán and Marga life, each brought their own auto pistol, trading with the local traders saw the brawlers acquire a extra auto pistol for brocc the gunfighter and mesh Armour for Boath.

With them they brought a captured deacon, who the brawlers stripped of his gear, selling most of it but keeping the boltgun for Boath, and then selling the deacon to the local bounty board for some needed credits.

While most of the brawlers came out unharmed, maine Gobán was thought to be dead and Morann scoth had suffered serious head injuries. As the gang settled down in a local bar to honor the dead maine Gobán, maine Gobán walks into the bar looking worse for wear but other wise fine, walks up to the stunned Boath, takes the bottle of wild snake from her hands and goes 'thanks for the drink' before downing the glass, celebrations go round and the gang buys the bar out to celebrate the return of one they thought dead.

thanks for the games Simon, you have to many flamers in that gang, that and the fact i killed 2 of your guys and you got new guys to replace them for free is kinda annoying, hope you enjoyed the crazy amount of exp (first game was a grudge match).
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
All updated, Amin was captured then Amin II died as a juve in the gang fight, Amin III was bought using virtually all my credits (18 left)

Devotee Nicholas died and Nicholas II was recruited as a devotee.

I think i need more flamers. the cleansing flames will save us all.

an eviserator and mesh armour rounded out my purchases.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Updated roster. Recruited a couple more Juves and kitted them out from the proceeds of selling a couple of Ben's crew into slavery. I felt bad at first, but I'm over it now.

Experience rolls were pretty poor, but managed to gain a Power Axe which Gravis has blagged.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(22-07-2013, 10:17 PM)Stuart Wrote: selling a couple of Ben's crew into slavery. I felt bad at first, but I'm over it now.

My gangs dont tend to last long... Im not sure why they keep fighting for me.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Updated roster after game with Paul.

Leader loses a point of Initiative due to shell-shock, a plethora of Ballistic Skill advances, and the acquisition of a Power Sword (given to Alacer).
Well, I had my first league game against Stu's Delaque's last night. It was never going to end well for my rookie Redemptionists, I knew that Sad With a 1400 point difference in our gang ratings i stood little chance, but I did manage to burn a few Delaque's and carved a juve down the middle with an Eviscerator Smile

I ended up bottling out on turn 4 with my Priest, Deacon a Crusader and a Devotee all out of action. My Priest suffered a head wound so is now a bit unhinged, but i quite like that - it's quite fitting! My Deacon has impressive scars which makes him a worthy second in command, the crusader lost a finger on one hand which meant -1 WS, but later gained a +1 WS stat upgrade so he's back on a level footing. The Devotee made a full recovery.

Level ups were a plenty thanks to the enormous underdog bonus. Some were a bit pointless such as the Zealot getting +1 BS, but others were okay, one Devotee has a killer reputation so causes fear when charging which is fun.

All in all quite a fun return to the game!

Graham
40K - Chaos Space Marines BloodBowl - Dark Elves & Ogres
Battlefleet Gothic - Chaos Necromunda - Redemptionists

Iron within, Iron without!
Cheers for the game Graham, there was certainly an aroma of burnt Delaque in the air around The Underhive after that encounter. I was incredibly lucky to roll so many 6's on the wound table.
Updated roster after game against Graham.

Realised that I'd rolled experience for Alta but he sat out the game due to an Old Wound playing up, so ignored the experience roll. Does he still count towards gang size when generating income from territory, and is he still eligible to roll for rare items?

Lupus sustained an injury, blinded in one eye.

Only earned a couple of skill upgrades (managed to miss the one on Placidus after the game, so now done that).

Gained a Holestead territory, and invented a Power Sword which I've given to Frater. Had to adjust Frater's stats as he's exceeded the maximum of 6 for BS, so the extra BS point rolls over to his WS (thanks to Graham for the heads up).

Think that covers everything.
I am looking to join the campaign and was wondering if you are using the GW living edition or the Yakromunda Community edition rules? Cheers, Dan
40k - Orks
well me and Dan played tonight....

first game was a scavenger mission with a single loot counter, this went my way as i covered the very open middle with my heavy weapons and kept Dan pinned down, after downing or knocking out most of his firepower Dan bottled the first game, i sold my grenade launcher and brought a flamer and a plasma gun, as well as a mono sight and a mug vase, which sold for less than what i paid for it.....

second game Dan ambushed me and got first turn, taking the fight straight to me, he attack my ambushing group and managed to take them all out, he also managed to break into my fire base and due to my terrible rolling by turn 3 all i had left was my leader and 2 heavies, lucky for me i had knocked out 4 of his guys so he didn't get to steal any of my land.

serious injury rolls, i had 7 Dan had 4, for Dan one of his heavies died and the his gangers made full recoveries.

for me the ratskin scout i had hired at the beginning of the night got bitter enmity against the offending ganger who took him out. Dan captured little typhoon and Alex crumper....

while Rogg and jimmy both died via being cut up by a chain sword....

due to having no gangers to do income the ratskin scout left.

I told Dan he could sell little typhoon (which he did) and that I would be back to rescue Alex crumper.

the war zone brawlers are down, but they'll be back for vengeance (and with better dice, every other roll for me tonight was either a 1 or a 2)
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth