Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campaign Rules/gang rosters
All seems like good advice, a new Juve Taffey has joined the ranks, i'll need to make a model for both Kaiser and Holden now they're fully fledged gangers (i have the parts so should be easy!)

and made the other changes, down to 56 creds now so i'll store that and hope for that power weapon!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Think I'm down to one Juve, so probably time to recruit another. Also need to review the rare items I qualified for, and possibly take on some plasma if there are enough creds remaining.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Updated roster to reflect changes to gang. Even lost a ganger tonight in the first game i won! Angry
In the second game had 5 down, and rolled under 3 for all of them!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Found some scribbled notes reflecting what I hope was the outcome of the couple of games I had against Ben. I'll try and make some sense of them tomorrow and get my roster updated.
I've updated my roster, but it looks like I missed an advance roll - I'll sort that out once I can find a reliable (easily bribed) witness.
(16-04-2013, 02:09 PM)Stuart Wrote: I've updated my roster, but it looks like I missed an advance roll - I'll sort that out once I can find a reliable (easily bribed) witness.
I'm trying to be down early and need a few witnessed myself if sounds okay?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(16-04-2013, 02:22 PM)manrogue Wrote:
(16-04-2013, 02:09 PM)Stuart Wrote: I've updated my roster, but it looks like I missed an advance roll - I'll sort that out once I can find a reliable (easily bribed) witness.
I'm trying to be down early and need a few witnessed myself if sounds okay?

Good plan!
My Roster got updated after the last games. The Runners got one hell of a boost.
I'll be down early this week as always.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Roster is updated.

Taffey's first trip into the underhive had not been a successful one. After having his foot shot off by a heavy stubber he lay on the ground waiting for his brother Kaiser to help him, surely he must, their mum had only let him come out on the condition that he'd be watched carefully. Suddenly through the pain and tears he saw a shape moving towards him, I'm saved he thought, but no, emerging from the fog was a slaver with Kaiser unconscious and slung over one shoulder, Taff could only whimper in pain as the slaver grabbed hold of his remaining foot and dragged him off into the gloom....

Im going to need some more Juves...

with that in Mind, Kaiser Soze has joined the ranks and my shotgunner has got some man stoppers. Revenge is the only thing on his mind.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
(24-04-2013, 07:49 AM)Simian Wrote: Taffey's first trip into the underhive had not been a successful one. After having his foot shot off by a heavy stubber he lay on the ground waiting for his brother Kaiser to help him, surely he must, their mum had only let him come out on the condition that he'd be watched carefully. Suddenly through the pain and tears he saw a shape moving towards him, I'm saved he thought, but no, emerging from the fog was a slaver with Kaiser unconscious and slung over one shoulder, Taff could only whimper in pain as the slaver grabbed hold of his remaining foot and dragged him off into the gloom....

*sniff* I'm wracked with guilt now Blush