Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campaign Rules/gang rosters
Was just wondering whether to spend some creds on something plasma-tastic, but I'll probably save them up and (hopefully) have a spending spree later.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I would wait till after your game and see what you roll for on the rare trade. Could roll for some Gunsights/power weapons etc
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(26-03-2013, 12:04 PM)manrogue Wrote: I would wait till after your game and see what you roll for on the rare trade. Could roll for some Gunsights/power weapons etc

Yep, worth a punt. Failing that I have plasma on my shopping list.
Yes i strongly advise you not to buy plasma before you play against me. that way i dont have my face burnt off.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
There's nothing quite like the smell of singed ganger.
Cheers for the games (yes, plural!) Ben. I'll try and turn up with a game plan next time Smile
Cheers Stuart, Great fun, brutal first game with a 6 on 2 gang hit and run, your back up arrived too late. the second one, not so good for me, i had to just stay on the defensive and overwatch it up, and hope! Lots of advances and skill/stat increases. and a 300 boost to my Gang rating (that what happens when you take on a gang 600-700 higher than you!) no major injuries, one of my guys got impressive scars and another got an arm wound. all in all a productive night.

next i need to decide on if i want to buy the skull chip, silencer or auto repairer... probably need to work out what they do first!

oh and my heavy is now BS5, he needs a better gun. i've got 169 creds to spend....

edit - My Juve (now a fully fledged ganger) with gunfighter is going to get a Plasma pistol. so 144 creds left.....I'll work out the rest later.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
ouch, bs5 heavy with a heavy stubber - that's just mean!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Quote:ouch, bs5 heavy with a heavy stubber - that's just mean!

Based on the fact that he hit 5 times on Stuart's leader and failed to wound on any of them....i wouldn't be too worried!

I'm open to suggestions on what to get with my creds (im looking at you Vince as the resident Necromunda Guru!)
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Lol, i wouldn't go that far! Tongue
Personally i wouldn't switch out your heavy stubber for anything, on a BS 5 guy it is frightening, especially if you can get a Infra red Scope on it(ignoring cover....).
I would look at adding a couple of Juves to bolster your ranks, can never go wrong with more feet on the ground. Also worth adding in a couple of Lasguns on Your Ganger with Laspistol only and also switching the Autogun onto your Stubber guy(incase you run out of ammo) and replacing with lasgun.
With 5 gangers able to work territory, you can send leader plus 2 to search for rares. So save the rest in case you get anything tasty after your next game.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven