Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campaign Rules/gang rosters
J.F. Sebastian has joined the runners, he brings with him his trusty rusty shotgun.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(20-03-2013, 08:04 PM)Stuart Wrote: Looks like I'm missing an Inventor roll from the game with Vince and possibly the game before with Steve, but I have an inkling that I might have made the roll in the latter. I'll just make the one roll to reflect the game with Vince.

Rolled a two, so nothing invented.

Just updating my roster to reflect the results of the game with Vince, ready for the game with Ben tomorrow.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
over 2000 now....oh dear 600 difference. if the first game is over quick enough we can do a second! Wink
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(25-03-2013, 09:38 PM)Simian Wrote: over 2000 now....oh dear 600 difference. if the first game is over quick enough we can do a second! Wink

Sounds good - I'm not known for my pace but I'll do my best!
(25-03-2013, 09:41 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(25-03-2013, 09:38 PM)Simian Wrote: over 2000 now....oh dear 600 difference. if the first game is over quick enough we can do a second! Wink

Sounds good - I'm not known for my pace but I'll do my best!
Never in a million years will you get two games in! Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(25-03-2013, 10:04 PM)manrogue Wrote: Never in a million years will you get two games in! Tongue

We barely got one in last time Blush
Something else I've apparently neglected to do is roll for rare items - must start doing that.
Really?
Thats the best part of the after game rollling on the rare trade and either rolling nothing good, or loads of cool stuff you can't afford! Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(25-03-2013, 10:20 PM)manrogue Wrote: Really?
Thats the best part of the after game rollling on the rare trade and either rolling nothing good, or loads of cool stuff you can't afford! Tongue

Yeah, think I went through the process after an early game (seem to recall loading up one of my since-deceased gangers with some rare kit) but haven't remembered since.
Yeah i got some infra red goggles first time out....couldn't afford them and the new ganger. I decided an extra shotgun was better.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss