Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amaranthine War: Heavens Fall
New game from Casket Games - aka Chris Averiss of the Gloucester Games Bunker - aka Stewedavers.

Playtest rules available for download from their site: http://casketgames.webs.com/apps/documents/

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hi guys, all the faction listings are up now for the six playable armies. We have the Angelic, Demonic, the human survivors 'The Lost Havens', the cannibalistic blasted waste mutants - The Rad-Walkers (one of the most popular at the minute) the army of the remains of Earth - The Gaea'ns and finally the elite forces of the R.O.A.
There is also the introductory demo scenario set at a 150 points which has had some awesome results and incredibly enjoyable games as well as the scenario I wrote for Halloween called 'Gallows Hill'
The game is designed to be played with effectively your existing miniatures collection, or with minimal outlay, and has a great narrative driven scenario and non player controlled charactors in every game. It is all free so have a lok and let me know what you think. It has been play tested alot and we have had over 100 downloads now, so if you are interested then I would be happy to run some games for you. Cheers and thanks to Stuart and all you RedWarSoc guys and gals for your support!