Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Necromunda Campaign
I seem to have printed out 3 copies of the rules in partial states of completeness due to laptop restarts mid-spool. And now I need some new ink cartridges.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(12-08-2012, 04:59 PM)Angry_Panda Wrote: Okay, have stuff printed out for you tom, and over even put it in a folder!!

Printed out another set as well, just in case.... lol.

Any chance I can grab a copy too??
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Hmmmmm..... I suppose I could...

Whats it worth? Gold? Jewels? Biscuits and / or panda accessories? Lol.
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
I've got two copies as far pages 58 and 80 if you just want to print from there AP?
I'll print the remaining pages happily stu.

And jj, you can have the other copy, I printed it for someone to have!
What do we need?

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

No worries AP - I missed that you already had a spare so just wanted to offer up my incomplete copies to save you some ink.
So, after 3 - 4 hours over the night buggering about trying to get the work printer working, I finally succeed, and then it runs out of toner.....

I'll print off the remains of the rulebooks next week..... sods law!

Though I'm still expecting gold / jewels / biscuits / panda accessories / cake / something else as thankyou from JJ lol....
What do we need?

Picked up some hardboard for basing some of the buildings/making some walkways, and some thick card for some more buildings. Going to be making some terrain in the next fortnight!

Some barriers would be good as well so might try and have a go at a few.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
It looks like we have a maximum of 9 players, although some haven't posted lists yet so don't know if they will join in, but it's never too late (although a month or two in you'll be at some disadvantage joining late due to gangs being stronger - but then weaker gangs gain creds and exp faster.

I hae enough scenery for 1 game to be running, and am planning to make a few more pieces - hopefully enough for two tables. I think Vince, Stuart and Angry Panda also have some terrain? So we should beable to run four games simultaneously if 8 people want a game on the same evening.

Games are played on a 4'x4' table with plenty of scenery needed - multi-story buildings mainly (probably don't need higher than three stories - rougly 9" high) and walkways connecting them. Some ground level scenery is good as well, like barricades or rough ground.

I am also wondering if it's a good idea to set a time-limit on the campaign, say 6 months?

I am thinking of trying to connect the battles we have in a rough story arc, and introducing specific scenarios as the campaign progresses. Having a finishing point would perhaps give the campaign a sense of completeness and would allow for some cool scenarios and a nice storyline to end it.

What do you guys think?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(21-08-2012, 09:01 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: I am thinking of trying to connect the battles we have in a rough story arc, and introducing specific scenarios as the campaign progresses. Having a finishing point would perhaps give the campaign a sense of completeness and would allow for some cool scenarios and a nice storyline to end it.

What do you guys think?

Sounds good. I'm not familiar with the campaign mechanics, but is it possible to build in a target of some sort - a specific long-term objective to aim for? From memory I think Cutlass campaigns have a concept of a "final showdown", perhaps something to consider too.

I like the idea of building a story from the campaign.