Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Necromunda Campaign
(27-07-2012, 07:26 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: It seems similar but has been updated, not sure what the changes are though. Printed out the rulebook today and had a flick through - it's all coming back to me!

Actually, the original book was softback which came with the boxed game so it sounds like you might have the updated version?
Nope, you could get the softback with box set or hardback separately from what i remember. I bought both for some reason.Huh
Found a heavy, a leader, 5 juves and 4 gangers. May have to buy a new gang box set, my gangers are slightly busted up. Sad Leader, heavy and juves still in ok condition bar some touching up. At least i have to august to sort them out.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Would anyone have a problem if used a mixed gang painted up in the same colours using the Escher rules but with a different background?
Found some Orlock models and was trying to save pennies by converting a couple up to represent Escher gangers. May not need to as got my eye on some on ebay, but just in case?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
No worries, go for it.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
If its of any use Vince (or manrogue if im being formal!) You can "borrow" some escher models from me?
Im not going to use them, so saves you needing to buy any extras?
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
(28-07-2012, 12:34 PM)manrogue Wrote: Would anyone have a problem if used a mixed gang painted up in the same colours using the Escher rules but with a different background?
Found some Orlock models and was trying to save pennies by converting a couple up to represent Escher gangers. May not need to as got my eye on some on ebay, but just in case?

Sounds good Vince, save the pennies.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I'd quite like to make an Enforcers gang using stormtrooper models ... would lead to a police precint type building . . . I'm imagining an "Assault on Precinct 13" style game.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Enforcers sound interesting - I did ponder them for a while as they'd add an interesting dimension to the campaign.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Judge Dredd styley
Magic the Gathering

Sounds good JJ, would you like me to sign you up? The Enforcers have pretty different rules from what I remember, but can't remember the details - should add a good twist if you are game? (I'm not sure they accrue skills and experience like the other gangs...)

Just looke dat the rules on the GW website for Enforcers - they never acquire exp or skills and never get new members etc, so they are not ideal for a campaign. They suggest the arbitrator of the campaign occasionally running a game with them for specific scenarios. However, if you are fine with your 'gang' not progressing then that's fine with me, anyone who plays against you will still accrue experience etc as normal.

If you wanted to run a normal gang using the enforcer models then that'd be fine as well - I will have to look into it a bit more but you could just use orlock rules or some other gangs rules and proxy. Not sure about the cyber mastiff, I'll get back to you on that - what do others think?
OK I'm talking rubbish, they do gain experience but don't have territory - seems fine to me so if you want to run them go for it!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Yeah I was gonna say... when they win the opponent loses a territory and when they lose the opponent gains a random territory as described in the rulebook. They gain XP and Ld like other gangs it would seem.

Yeah put me down for taking part, will most likely have to proxy IG Stormtroopers to start with though.
Magic the Gathering