Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Necromunda
(19-07-2012, 04:32 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: What do you think should be the min/max no. of players for a campaign? What worked with Cutlass?

The Cutlass campaign didn't really get further than a couple of rounds I think.

Looks like we've got 3 definite players, perhaps Gaz and maybe Angry Panda could be tempted?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
OK, I was thinking between 4 and 8 players would be a good number, so if Gaz does join in we're sorted, but even if just three of us end up playing, if we rotate who plays evenly then it should still work well. Should be fun!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(19-07-2012, 07:59 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: OK, I was thinking between 4 and 8 players would be a good number, so if Gaz does join in we're sorted, but even if just three of us end up playing, if we rotate who plays evenly then it should still work well. Should be fun!

Yeah, even with just a few players we can build a good narrative around it.
Count me in! Please?!

Seriously, necro is like custard cream biscuits for me.... strangely addictive...

I can bring.... well, a 'reasonable' amount of terrain up if it helps?
And possibly a gang or 2 to lend? I shall dig around and see what I find!

Id also happily lend my help with campaign scenario etc? Used to have 2 different folders of necro info. (Plus the somewhat dubious honour of being possibly the only person who played an official GW tourney whilst being surprisingly drunk....)
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
OK Angry Panda I'll add you to the list. What gang do you want to use?

Yeah any ideas for different scenarios I'm sure everyone would welcome. I have some old White Dwarfs kicking around I will dig out. more terrain will be great, guess you can bring it along on the day when we have a campaign game.

Having a look at the rules over the weekend, so will post about the basic format hopefully next week, but any and all suggestions for the campaign are welcome Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Put me down for....
Well, I'll have a ponder. While I have an escher gang lying around ready to use, im tempted to actually make up a new one.

I think, probably Orlock. Just for a change!
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
ive got cawdor and van saar somewhere. Can feel the return of the Jesters !!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Do you fancy joining the campaign Steve?
yeah, although not played in over 10 years and cant remember the rules !! Although thats also true for most games I play now !!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Not a problem Steve - I'll be learning from scratch!