Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hail Caesar Hail caesar
K I know I just posted a theard but that was my brother anyway but.... Does anyone have hail Caesar? I kheard that a few of you are already getting some. But is there what army are you planning to get? And when will it be ready. Please try to learn the rules I but if you dont put some effort into understAnding them. And lastly, is anyone having willing to have a game pretty soon in just a few weeks? I mean I'm not even ready yet, but I'm guessing some of you are already getting ready to build those men up!Big Grin hail Caesar Roma surrectum! Roma Victrix! Roma imperium! ( my Romans are much supirior to your people barbarians! And you perfume nose Greeks!! Come on I want to see you eastern and carthiginain animal riders meet my spear and come on my roman allies weather republican or imperial let us work together to forge not just a dent in the enemy, but their complete and utter deaths!!!!!!!!!!Big Grin
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

I've got the rulebook (think Simon has too) and the first set of army lists (biblical and classical). Haven't decided on an army yet, but was looking at Greeks/Sparta.

The new starter set looks like a bargain for £60 - the rulebook alone is usually £30.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
That's good because there are new armoured spartans out
Plus I want to fight some Greek hopliteofathenia unless by Greek you mean phalantages
Sorry this iPad tries to correct everything I write
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus