Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who's Got What
Thought it might be handy to collate a list of which forces our esteemed members are fielding. I don't really have anything as yet, but quite fancy getting a load of SAS jeeps together for some North African desert raid scenarios.
  • Chris - Soviet late war
  • Steve - Late War British Armoured guards
  • Stu - the beginnings of an SAS desert raiding party
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I am collecting a Soviet Late War force, it'll be a mix of Artillery, tanks and infantry.

Hoping to have it gaming ready in the next couple of months!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Is this system any good? Tempted to look into it at some point
its not bad, fairly quick to get to basics. I have Late War British Armoured guards
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
I love German late war tanks like the Panzer IV and Tiger, so would be tempted to go Germans simply for those.
(14-07-2012, 09:46 PM)Nick Wrote: I love German late war tanks like the Panzer IV and Tiger, so would be tempted to go Germans simply for those.

The Tiger is expensive so you won't have many troops if you take them.
Bah who needs troops ^_^
love blowing up tigers!! ok, so it dont happen much!! Panthers are quite good, gives you more tanks for your points, plus support
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
I'm gonna get some British armour off the turning tide book. They have churchils! Smile
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

late war german SS panzergrenadier's here