Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings...
hey a little late due to our house haveing no electicity for 2 days and nights but welcome

i also have Dystopian Wars (prussian) and kings of war (elves) so a game may be in order in the furture Smile
Hi panda,
I was there at the battletech game (using the marauder as a crippled madcat lol)
Will probably be looking at running some battletech games at our club once we've got the rules and stuff ready Smile
Look forward to seeing you down here sometime
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Sprogmcjob, good evening! I'll forgive the lateness in saying hello, I'm nice like that!

Stygmatyr, good evening! Aaaaahhh.... the invincible Madcat / marauder.... i suspect it's still standing somewhere, warning lights going, pilot pressing buttons randomly....

I'll stand by for when you have everything ready, though if it helps, i can send an Email with a couple of map packs in? (desert and... arena? maybe??) makes it a little faster to begin!
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
(12-07-2012, 09:34 PM)Angry_Panda Wrote: Sprogmcjob, good evening! I'll forgive the lateness in saying hello, I'm nice like that!

Stygmatyr, good evening! Aaaaahhh.... the invincible Madcat / marauder.... i suspect it's still standing somewhere, warning lights going, pilot pressing buttons randomly....

I'll stand by for when you have everything ready, though if it helps, i can send an Email with a couple of map packs in? (desert and... arena? maybe??) makes it a little faster to begin!

What's the latest version of the Rules for Battletech and where can you buy the miniatures (always wanted my Rifleman..lol) ?

latest version is..... uuumm... 2006 I think. Though the '93 and '95 rules I have are 95% identical, just phrased differently. (and all now in one book, not 6 if I count right.)

Miniatures, supporting local retailers, from TW in Evesham. If not there, than Ral Partha website.

And get 2 Riflemen, just on principal!
What do we need?

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

Hello Mr panda, sorry I'm late in saying hello, just been busy painting!! I also have some Necromunda gangs somewhere, Van Saar and cawdor, but not played in over 10 years!! Life just gets in the way!. I did have a look at Normandy firefight, i do play 28mm WW2, but have Rules of Engagement , err rules
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Noisysteve, good evening!

I agree about life getting in the way! I used to have a HUGE Van Saar gang, and started collecting Skavvies a while ago. Now have an Escher gang I bought just to get back into playing.... except I haven't yet.

Normandy firefight is good, though detailed.... nice to have a 3 man skirmish game mind! I wanted to try Rules of engagement, but I've not pulled my finger out enough to actually paint up enough of my Americans to play. Curse having too many game systems, ad not enough time!
What do we need?

Welcome Angry_Panda, I am also late in welcoming you, mostly due to being in the process of moving house currently Sad

I have not played Necromunda but am keen to try it out! Also want to try out Battletech and Dystopian Wars
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Jjakaalbinoboy (that's difficlut to type unless you concentrate!), Good evening!

I'll happily play a game or 2 of Necro with anyone (God I love that game!)
Dystopian wars is good, very good! and simple to learn (i think anyway!) plus, it's ships splishing around, what's not to love!
And as for Battletech, I will gladly bring up mini's if you want to borrow a few for a game one day? (I've got a fair few, so can happily supply someone for a game!)
What do we need?

haha that it is, most people just go with JJ haha
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.