Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mechawar
Robie (Precinct Omega) has just produced some beta rules for a new game: Mechawar. Might be of some interest to those who were trying their hand at Battletech down at TW today. I'm sure he'd appreciate some feedback if you fancy play-testing the rules.

Grab the beta rules at http://precinctomega.co.uk/pop-onepoundw...chawar.pdf
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
It's "Robey", but I'll forgive you.

I'm in discussions with EM4 Miniatures about using their super-cheap (£2.55 for 5!) plastic mechs as official miniatures for the game. It's all about getting the full fix of miniatures gaming action at a fraction of the price!

R.
(09-07-2012, 05:36 PM)precinctomega Wrote: It's "Robey", but I'll forgive you.

Argh - apologies Robey Blush

(09-07-2012, 05:36 PM)precinctomega Wrote: I'm in discussions with EM4 Miniatures about using their super-cheap (£2.55 for 5!) plastic mechs as official miniatures for the game. It's all about getting the full fix of miniatures gaming action at a fraction of the price!

That sounds interesting - a low cost of entry like that might make it appealing to some of the youngsters.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Next job is to buy in a vast stock of d12s as pretty much all the One Pound Wargames will need them and it'd be nice to sell them in cheap packs for players.

R.