Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tuesday 31st July 2012
Good stuff Dan, looks like Vince could be after a game as JJ can't make it.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
sounds great say three way 1250 points.
In the next week or two I should be back to normal and able to attend regularly. It's just been anarchy lately haha
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Magnificent turnout tonight, and cheers for the game AP.
There was also another installment in the series of "epic dice rolls I have known" this evening: 7 dice rolled, resulting in 6 sixes and a three. Unfortunately my luck didn't extend to the National Lottery Euromillions draw Sad
Congrats on the win Stuart.... I'm blaming beginners luck Wink

It was a very good game, and I thought surprisingly tense. Those vikings of yours really do shrug off the fatigue like nobodies business!

And don't get me started on the dice rolls.... rolling the 9 dice and getting nothing above a 3.... and seeing your 6 6's........ humph!
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
Cheers for the game Luke Smile

(31-07-2012, 11:27 PM)Angry_Panda Wrote: Congrats on the win Stuart.... I'm blaming beginners luck Wink

It was a very good game, and I thought surprisingly tense. Those vikings of yours really do shrug off the fatigue like nobodies business!

And don't get me started on the dice rolls.... rolling the 9 dice and getting nothing above a 3.... and seeing your 6 6's........ humph!

Very enjoyable game, and very close at the end there - could've gone either way very easily. It's a tough choice for the Jomsviking opponent between keeping the Wrath down or letting them shrug off fatigue.