Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 24th July 2012
(16-07-2012, 07:56 AM)Etched Oracle Wrote: If this would appease everyone, I could play you Gaz and Amelia could teach Andy, that way you get in the practise you need and we bring someone new in to the fold of Malifaux.

Sounds like a plan, I'll stick that down for now.

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'm good with that!

and I'll still bring some thank you biscuits.... I'm nice like that!
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
Chris do you fancy upping the games points level to 1750pts? Smile

(16-07-2012, 05:14 PM)Embolden Wrote: Chris do you fancy upping the games points level to 1750pts? Smile

Haha! sure no probs Rob, lets go for it!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(13-07-2012, 02:14 PM)manrogue Wrote: Upon reading the rules properly it is for 6 players max unless you expand the tiles(which i can't at the minSad), and we have 6 presently. So we have our number for the game now, though if anyone else wants to try it let me know and i will include you when i bring it in again a few weeks after this. Smile

I can offer up my place if anyone is interested, as I'll probably chaperone a couple of my boys on a game of Song of Blades and Heroes this week. Would like to try SDE at some point though, so I'll blag a place at the next session.
(17-07-2012, 08:45 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(13-07-2012, 02:14 PM)manrogue Wrote: Upon reading the rules properly it is for 6 players max unless you expand the tiles(which i can't at the minSad), and we have 6 presently. So we have our number for the game now, though if anyone else wants to try it let me know and i will include you when i bring it in again a few weeks after this. Smile

I can offer up my place if anyone is interested, as I'll probably chaperone a couple of my boys on a game of Song of Blades and Heroes this week. Would like to try SDE at some point though, so I'll blag a place at the next session.

Yeah i'm hoping to have a go the next time Vince brings it in, on holiday 23rd onwards XD
I will bring it up again in August, had a little go and was quite fun i thought.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Sorry Vince, I think Luke has arranged a game of 40K with Dan. The SDE game might be a little easier to manage now though!
Toby - did you say you'd arranged to play Alfie next week?
Hey Tom , would you be interred in a 1500 point game???
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus