Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 24th July 2012
Super dungeon explore sounds fun, i'd be up for that!
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Lol, i better nail the rules down to some extent looks like it will be either a 16-bit or super dungeon!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
super dungeon explore sounds cool can i join in or too many now?
Yep you can, think there are 8 heroes so i am assuming you can go up to 9 players, so it should be coolSmile
Blood bowl Skaven
Upon reading the rules properly it is for 6 players max unless you expand the tiles(which i can't at the minSad), and we have 6 presently. So we have our number for the game now, though if anyone else wants to try it let me know and i will include you when i bring it in again a few weeks after this. Smile
Blood bowl Skaven
I need plenty of fast paced Malifaux practice between now and GenCon
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Hi all, I'll be heading over to visit you on this night, so thought I'd take advantage of trying to arrange things before hand...

Hence, any chance you could show me exactly how to play Malifaux Gareth (Please? pretty please?!) and I'll hopefully give you at least a little practice?

Just bought a crew, and a couple of extra miniatures with the intention of learning, and best way to learn is to play!
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
Yeah sure I think we can manage it.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Marvelous!! I'll bring biccies as a thank you for teaching!

I *might* even get some of them painted by then.... though chances are they will be the suspiciously white one's on the table...
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
(13-07-2012, 04:55 PM)Gareth Wrote: I need plenty of fast paced Malifaux practice between now and GenCon

(16-07-2012, 02:09 AM)Angry_Panda Wrote: Hi all, I'll be heading over to visit you on this night, so thought I'd take advantage of trying to arrange things before hand...

Hence, any chance you could show me exactly how to play Malifaux Gareth (Please? pretty please?!) and I'll hopefully give you at least a little practice?

Just bought a crew, and a couple of extra miniatures with the intention of learning, and best way to learn is to play!

If this would appease everyone, I could play you Gaz and Amelia could teach Andy, that way you get in the practise you need and we bring someone new in to the fold of Malifaux.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)