Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 10th July 2012
(23-06-2012, 08:50 PM)Gareth Wrote: Same as last week, Malifaux 35ss, Campaign preferably.

Lillith and co painted and ready... 35ss no probs.

Not in the campaign yet though so maybe time to join/start...?
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
It's not that difficult Paul. All it involves is a few extra set-up steps. And if you play Malifaux, your in the campaign, as long as you agree to play a campaign game.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(25-06-2012, 10:30 AM)Gareth Wrote: It's not that difficult Paul. All it involves is a few extra set-up steps. And if you play Malifaux, your in the campaign, as long as you agree to play a campaign game.

OK cool - go for it then.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Hi Stu, can you remove my game offered as my attendance over next couple of weeks is looking a bit variable.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(21-06-2012, 04:44 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: fancy useing proxnar (cygnar) in a warmahordes game 35pts

Kris - you up for taking on Alan's Cygnar with your Cryx?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hey! Sorry I haven't been up for ages. Been extremely busy with school! (6th formers are being made to start the next year early!Angry) Is anyone up for a game of Magic the Gathering? If not then I may still come up just to see what's happening.
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"
Sorry cant make next tuesday
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
Hi everyone my name is dan the one with the dark eldar 40k, was wondering if anyone wanted a game 1250points.
(05-07-2012, 03:50 PM)smallpoxeldar Wrote: Hi everyone my name is dan the one with the dark eldar 40k, was wondering if anyone wanted a game 1250points.

Cheers for the game last week Smile I have a game planned for the next couple of weeks but defo after rematch.

Still got Alan after a game of Warmachine, Dan after 40K, and Sean after Magic The Gathering - any takers?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."