Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 10th July 2012
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Provisional Games:
  • Chris & Luke - Warhammer Fantasy, 2000pts
  • Si R & Justin - Warmachine, 35pts, SR2012
  • Si A & Stu - Sharp Practice
  • Rob & Vince - Warhammer 40K
  • Paul & Gareth - Malifaux (Campaign), 35ss
  • Dan & Nick T - Warhammer 40K
  • Alan & Andy T - Warmachine, 35pts, SR2012
Games Offered:
  • Sean - Magic The Gathering
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I will be looking for a Warmachine game, 35pts, SR2012 as tournament practise.

Déjà vu.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Looking for a 40k 6th ed game Smile

I'd be up for working through a game of Song of Blades and Heroes or Song of Drums and Shakos with anyone interested. These rules are based on a fast-play skirmish mechanic requiring just a handful of models, the former being the original fantasy title in the series, and the latter being a Napoleonic themed version.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Chris, are you up for that game of Warhammer Fantasy this week? If you've got a 40K game planned then that's fine, but I was just wondering as it's been a while since I have played against High Elves and I've never had a game against you anyway!
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(13-06-2012, 04:14 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: Chris, are you up for that game of Warhammer Fantasy this week? If you've got a 40K game planned then that's fine, but I was just wondering as it's been a while since I have played against High Elves and I've never had a game against you anyway!

Sounds good! 1500pts or do you want to go for 2000pts? I am ready to face your squigs!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(13-06-2012, 04:22 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(13-06-2012, 04:14 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: Chris, are you up for that game of Warhammer Fantasy this week? If you've got a 40K game planned then that's fine, but I was just wondering as it's been a while since I have played against High Elves and I've never had a game against you anyway!

Sounds good! 1500pts or do you want to go for 2000pts? I am ready to face your squigs!

I'm happy to do 2000pts, as I'm hoping to read up on the rules and generally strengthen my grasp, so I think that we should be able to squeeze in another 500pts. Either way, I'm slightly worried about my poor little goblins, as Elves (of any kind) cause fear in their units! Never mind, just gives me an excuse to use a tonne of Orcs instead! I'm looking forward to it!
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(13-06-2012, 06:30 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote:
(13-06-2012, 04:22 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:

I'm happy to do 2000pts, as I'm hoping to read up on the rules and generally strengthen my grasp, so I think that we should be able to squeeze in another 500pts. Either way, I'm slightly worried about my poor little goblins, as Elves (of any kind) cause fear in their units! Never mind, just gives me an excuse to use a tonne of Orcs instead! I'm looking forward to it!

Cool 2000pts it is then! Yep I certainly need to have a good look at the rules as well. I wouldn't worry too much about your goblins as my tactics leave something to be desired at the moment, I am just hoping I won't get tabled again! Still I can only get better...
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Vince are you up for a game of 40k?

fancy useing proxnar (cygnar) in a warmahordes game 35pts