Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 3rd July 2012
Sounds good Alan. Which was the new crew you picked up at the event btw?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
kaeris (since like the arcahnists as a fraction more than neverborn but love lilith and her neplihilim)
Alan if we finish up early, do you mind working through Puppet Wars with me? I need to learn it for GenCon
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I am at tourny this friday so looking for fantasy again
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
puppet wars? yes i can give it a go
Hey all, after an extended period of absence, I'm back!

Anyone fancy a smallish game of 40k(6th Edition) next week to get the hang of the new rules? 1000 points or so?

Hi Steve, welcome back!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(26-06-2012, 10:00 PM)Mixmastersteve Wrote: Hey all, after an extended period of absence, I'm back!

Anyone fancy a smallish game of 40k(6th Edition) next week to get the hang of the new rules? 1000 points or so?

(27-06-2012, 08:28 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Hi Steve, welcome back!

What Chris said - welcome back!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(27-06-2012, 01:34 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(27-06-2012, 08:28 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Hi Steve, welcome back!

What Chris said - welcome back!

Thanks guys! Smile
(26-06-2012, 10:00 PM)Mixmastersteve Wrote: Hey all, after an extended period of absence, I'm back!

The missus has said that she's going come down with me now and say hi to everyone, so I'm going to give her a game, as we both need to learn the rules.

Can you put me down for a game vs Jemma, 1000pts of 40k(6th)?

Thanks!