Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 3rd July 2012
just saying my mate from studley is coming tonight and we are playing this historical battle game roman civil war which sounds really cool and he apparently knows all the rules and dont worry hes not gonna be a really irritating person.
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(03-07-2012, 05:33 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote: just saying my mate from studley is coming tonight and we are playing this historical battle game roman civil war which sounds really cool and he apparently knows all the rules and dont worry hes not gonna be a really irritating person.

He seemed to enjoy himself - hope he can make it along again. Nice to see Hail Caesar in action!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Cheers for the game chris, was good intro game and very eye opening to the new rules! Next time it will be the newly formed 103rd airborne division against you with there 9 Vendetta's against you.....Tongue (worrying thing is that is half joke and am considering 9 Vendetta list!)
Edit - just did a quick check of this on army builder and can do 9 Vendetta's, 2 basilisks, a manticore, a company command squad and two veteran squads for a legal army........Wink
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(03-07-2012, 11:22 PM)manrogue Wrote: Cheers for the game chris, was good intro game and very eye opening to the new rules! Next time it will be the newly formed 103rd airborne division against you with there 9 Vendetta's against you.....Tongue (worrying thing is that is half joke and am considering 9 Vendetta list!)
Edit - just did a quick check of this on army builder and can do 9 Vendetta's, 2 basilisks, a manticore, a company command squad and two veteran squads for a legal army........Wink

Haha oh dear lord...9?! Gonna need more Hydras.... Lol
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(03-07-2012, 11:22 PM)manrogue Wrote: Cheers for the game chris, was good intro game and very eye opening to the new rules! Next time it will be the newly formed 103rd airborne division against you with there 9 Vendetta's against you.....Tongue (worrying thing is that is half joke and am considering 9 Vendetta list!)

Yeah thanks mate, was good fun if a bit brain-intense keeping track of everything new. OK, your 9 Vendettas against 3 Doomscythes and 6 Night scythes!! (think that's the max I could fit in a 1750pt list. I am not seriously considering this though, not yet anyway...
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Aww go on Chris! I can get 9 Hydras in 1,750 an some Vendettas lol
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.