Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July Releases
Full list on the Wyrd Facebook page, with a cover pic of the updated rulebook (1.5) that Gareth mentioned:

...and a retro plastic fate deck:

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Looking good! The Retro Fate Deck looks nice though I prefer having the wording rather then the dot system to remind of whether it's Weak, Moderate or Severe but still, I'll probably pick up a few releases that month. Most likely the Alt Executioner, Warden + 1.5 Rulebook.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I'll grab the rulebook too - have yet to read any of the "fluff" around Malifaux, so that'll provide a good opportunity.
Both the rulebook and retro cards are up for pre-order at Wayland and Maelstrom, at £22.50 (RRP £25) and £6.75 (RRP £7.50) respectively.

If you've got a Total Wargamer 10% discount card you'll be able to pick them up in store (subject to a minimum purchase of £10 if buying the cards alone) once they're available for the same price.