Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BuyForLessOnline Discount
Whilst the subject of discounts has been raised.

I've been ordering a fair bit of stuff from BuyForLessOnline and after each order been getting a 5% discount promotional code for use on my next purchase.

This has proved quite useful.

Following on from Stuarts idea of approaching suppliers for club discount I'll mail them to see if we can get a permanent 5% off for any club members.

There is no free delivery, but this means you get the goods normally with 48 hours of purchase. Free delivery is great but when it takes 2+ weeks to get your kit it can be a bit of a pain.

Si
Funny but Maelstrom do free delivery on orders over £10, and UK turn around is fast. I ordered some Varnishes, the Cryx book, and a Malifaux crew (out of stock,) and some other bits and pieces, on Monday (Bank Holiday.) Later that day I had an email saying my order was split, into In and Out of Stock items. Wednesday I had my instock item and Thursday I had an email, telling me my Malifaux Crew was on its way.

I will give you however Wayland take an age in sending stuff. I ordered in stock items, waited two weeks, then got an email saying they had sold out. Thats after a successful order that took over two weeks to arrive. Unless they run a discount voucher, I am going to try and avoid them (unless I really have no other choice.) Then again I guess if your after Battlefront items, anywhere would beat Maelstrom for delivery times Wink
Same with GW. Delivery is quick whether free or not. I think the Wayland issue was probably demand, as once the order was despatched I received it within a couple of days. The despatch date however was 2 weeks after the order date. I'm pretty sure this isn't the norm though and will happily use them again.

Si
To be honest my favourite is wargames workshop, we've had very quick deliverys with them ordering on thursday/friday and getting it next wednesday at latest and they do a 10% discount on all warmachine stock which is pretty much all we've been getting recently Smile
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

I'm only buying FoW kit atm whilst I build up the armies.

Even with the 10% discount on FoW at wargames workshop, BuyForLess is cheaper, then you have 5% on top of the cheaper price.

Unfortunately they don't do Warmachine, and looking at the Lotr/Warhammer gear there are some other cheaper options.

There are so many sites out there it sometimes gets well frustrating when you buy something to only find out its a couple of quid cheaper somewhere else !

Si