Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
coming back to play
i have found out why i allways loose in fantasy because i neveer use this spell the hand of gork which picks up a unit and puts it naywhere on the board in a d3-d5 radius which meant i could move my big uns to attack the lothern sea guard smashing both of them and routing his units here there and everywhere. also grimgor ironhide is the most epic character ever did a heroic challenge got an over kill killing the person and another load.
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(02-06-2012, 09:29 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote: i have found out why i allways loose in fantasy because i neveer use this spell the hand of gork which picks up a unit and puts it naywhere on the board in a d3-d5 radius which meant i could move my big uns to attack the lothern sea guard smashing both of them and routing his units here there and everywhere. also grimgor ironhide is the most epic character ever did a heroic challenge got an over kill killing the person and another load.

Don't forget that unless it's the basic spell of a lore, i don't think you can garrantee that you get a specific spell.