Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red War 40k Tournament - First Round Draw Page1
So manrogue, are you using IG for the tourney then?? I'm still tinkering with my list and may need a few extras before the end of the month :/

P.S. When it says I need to bring 5 objective markers... how big we talking? Wink
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(09-06-2012, 07:58 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Yeah I'm playing WFB against Andy this week (12th) and Rob the week after. OK Rob I'm guessing a Dreadknight or Stormraven. We shall see! I have a couple of tricks up my Necron sleeves as well that I want to try out before the tournament Wink

You're right, it's a choice between the knight or raven.. Cool

(10-06-2012, 12:06 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: So manrogue, are you using IG for the tourney then?? I'm still tinkering with my list and may need a few extras before the end of the month :/

P.S. When it says I need to bring 5 objective markers... how big we talking? Wink

Well, this is something that's never really been clarified, I personally use the small 25mm infantry bases, but I've seen people use the slightly larger 50mm bases or even poker chips.

As long as all 5 objective markers are the same size and no bigger than a poker chip and both opponents are happy, then I have no complaints as to what size Smile

(10-06-2012, 12:06 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: So manrogue, are you using IG for the tourney then?? I'm still tinkering with my list and may need a few extras before the end of the month :/

Yep, still not 100% spot on with the tactics as i'm a new IG player. I have a nice fun to play with list, which i 99% done. Just got to get 10 pts from somewhere to change my devildog for a banewolf and i will post it on here. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(10-06-2012, 10:04 AM)manrogue Wrote:

Yep, still not 100% spot on with the tactics as i'm a new IG player. I have a nice fun to play with list, which i 99% done. Just got to get 10 pts from somewhere to change my devildog for a banewolf and i will post it on here. Smile

Just read the rules on the banewolf, that things a marine killer!! Big Grin

Yep, AP 3 scouting flame tank that kills on a 2+. MWAHAHA. Tongue
Blood bowl Skaven
(10-06-2012, 11:10 AM)manrogue Wrote: Yep, AP 3 scouting flame tank that kills on a 2+. MWAHAHA. Tongue

Can they Scout? I only read fast Huh

(10-06-2012, 11:31 AM)Embolden Wrote:
(10-06-2012, 11:10 AM)manrogue Wrote: Yep, AP 3 scouting flame tank that kills on a 2+. MWAHAHA. Tongue

You are right, me getting my rules wrong!Blush
Blood bowl Skaven
(10-06-2012, 11:33 AM)manrogue Wrote:
(10-06-2012, 11:31 AM)Embolden Wrote:

You are right, me getting my rules wrong!Blush

Still nasty though!! Tongue

List submitted Wink

I take it the lists for the tourney aren't publicly viewable though right?? Who do we submit them to? Is there an army lists section on here?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(10-06-2012, 12:06 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: I take it the lists for the tourney aren't publicly viewable though right?? Who do we submit them to? Is there an army lists section on here?

You can submit the list via pm (personal message) to myself or manrogue (Vince) or email it to redwartournament@live.co.uk and we'll keep it private Smile