Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stream of Consciousness
Large Steampunk Arachnid painted. Waiting for all the bases to dry, so I can get them worked on. Then tomorrow, I have 6 little bugs, a floating elctic bomb, and a possesed looking totem to finish for a good solid weeks hobbying.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Got home and dug out the missing pair. They are Tetris.

For those not in the know, I have 2 Froger, a Pac-Man and Space Invader sets of socks. The fifth pairs game evaded my memory.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Decided Hellions are my new favourite kit to put together, might have to find a way to work lots more of them into an army so i have an excuse to buy more of them ^^
Essence of Power totem painted. Just 6 Steampunk Arachnids and an Electrical Creation to go. Then I need to get it all varnished and several other tokens need assembling, but it is looking good for next weekend.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(02-10-2011, 02:02 PM)Nick Wrote: Decided Hellions are my new favourite kit to put together, might have to find a way to work lots more of them into an army so i have an excuse to buy more of them ^^

Doesn't the baron let you take loads?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
yep, i could potentially have 6 squads of 20 with the baron, they count as troops with him. Thats almost 2000 points for that many though, wihtout upgrades
Almost finished my scenery bits for the week, 3 rock pieces, 4 woods and an experimental swamp/marsh piece so can see how water effect stuff works before try on waterfall.
All painted and sealed, and seeing as my footie is cancelled tomorrow night i may even start painting the rest of my 40k stuff up!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Couple more of the pirate girls polished off tonight, and a bit more progress on the others. One more sesh tomorrow should see them complete.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
After posting that last update with the intention of turning in for the night, I ended up sitting down and finishing off another model. Just 4 more to finish off tonight.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
its funny how tweaking a model's pose a little really alters the feel of it my stalker arrive friday and i didnt like how they had him posed so by useing green stuff all i did was lower the sword arm a bit and twisted his head and it looks more battle ready (like hes doing a backswing sweep with his sword) on the whole though priveteer press has an aswome range