Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 26th June 2012
Yeah I didn't think the Manticore would of done that well.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(26-06-2012, 11:17 PM)Embolden Wrote: Cheers for the game Vince, i'm quite happy to take a draw after losing a 3rd of my army in a single shot.

The dreadknight finally pulled it's weight almost winning me the game, draigo was back being a beast this week taking out almost 5 units on his own! But you played extremely well for hard fought draw.

It was a really fun and dramatic game, changing from side to side all game!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I've posted the bar rep on my blog and there have been a few replies from experienced players.

Just had a read, good battle report!
Glad i read it as well, easier to spot my tactical errors and learn from them, think i rushed my melta vets out of the chimera that went after your dreads to soon. Should have made you shoot the chimera up and then deployed them i think. Was scared that you would pen then roll a 6 though!
but in hindsight that would have been better than them being shot up and then charged by something they couldn't kill.
How do you view the comments? Won't let me. Sad
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(29-06-2012, 05:23 PM)manrogue Wrote: Just had a read, good battle report!
Glad i read it as well, easier to spot my tactical errors and learn from them, think i rushed my melta vets out of the chimera that went after your dreads to soon. Should have made you shoot the chimera up and then deployed them i think. Was scared that you would pen then roll a 6 though!
but in hindsight that would have been better than them being shot up and then charged by something they couldn't kill.
How do you view the comments? Won't let me. Sad

The comments just load, unless your on a phone, blogger doesn't like them... lol

Oink (Luis) who is going to the tournament has pointed out that Vendetta's are measured from the hull and that is longer/wider than 6" and the whole hull has to be on the table, even if it's a flyer. I had assumed you had to measure from the base of a flyer but checking the rulebook again it's from the hull mate.